Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookies
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Enjoyed your story.

I like how you addressed the issue where the sight or smell of a certain item can bring on such an emotional and physical response. I can understand why Sam reacted to the cookies, right now for me it is a certain song that brings on the bad memories.

You did a great job with Dean as he cared for Sam and I loved his response when Sam finally told him about the cookies.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
awesome idea for a story. It makes total sense that Sam would be assaulted with memories because of the sight and smell of cookies!

Too bad. Chocolate chip cookies are my favorites as well.
Shalanda chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
someone that actually acknowledged the psycological dammage of smelling something and bringing back the worst memory.

Thank You!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I liked it.

You made me crave for Chocolate chip cookies now, but I forgive you, :) because it was a really good fic.

And the ending...sweet.
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
What do I think? I think that you have shared a sensitive, gentle Winchester moment beautifully. Loved the massaging hand turning into the upslapping hand. This whole ficlet was each bro getting the other with their own way of dealing and reacting. Great job.

Oh, and the birds getting a treat was a cute ending.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Good stuff! I'm glad you addressed this. I'd not thought of it, but it had to have been something that came up with them...just like you wrote it.

Perfectly done.