Reviews for Secrets
zachary chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
i love ur storii . i was brilliant and very well written
rkohulkster chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
Have I added your story to my favorites list? I need to check that after I'm done writing this review. Of all the chapters, I actually think this chapter was my favorite. Why? I like how you added a little lesson on keeping your self-esteem despite how other people view you. You need to be confident in who you are. This will serve as a magnetic and will draw people closer to you. A lot of people nowadays let others dictate to them how they should live their lives. Those haters always defend their arguments/suggestions by saying "it's the norm" or "everybody's doing it". Based on my experience this year, I learned that one doesn't need to always follow "the norm" to be happy. Some may tell you that you are making a big mistake by living your that way but as long as you're not doing anything illegal, screw them. They are only telling you that because they feel insecure about some aspect of themselves. Good story, great chapter!
lucyck chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
this is really good

i luv how al the girls had secrets

plz update
rkohulkster chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
Thanks for clarifying what had actually happened to Dana. I really enjoyed reading the interaction between Logan and Dana. He should've gotten Dana pregnant instead. So I'm guessing Dana and Natalie are gonna get into some kind of conflict? Update.
rkohulkster chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
Okay, so I finally found time to read chapters 9,10 and 11. This has been a very interesting story and I hope Nicole never sees James again and that Chase will be there to help Zoey raise the child even if it isn't his. But could you please clarify what really happened to Dana? The first time I read it, I was under the impression that Dana was ALMOST raped but in Chapter 10 it said she WAS raped. What really happened to her?
schillingklaus chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
Why does James abuse her that much if he loves her?
schillingklaus chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
Apparently Zoey fliflops a lot.
schillingklaus chapter 9 . 11/27/2008
Supercool Nicole-Dana talk. so much unlike their catfights in season 1!
Trim59 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
First off, thank you for consistently reviewing.

I had a little bit of free time tonight and decided to actually read some fanfiction instead of merely writing. I saw that this was DL and CZ and had to read it. I really like it so far and I think the first chapter is really good. I'm kind of curious about Zoey's secret but Dana's is already much better and I am much more concerned about it (I like CZ but adore DL and that's always on the forefront of my mind, especially when they are in the same story. It's actually why i had to make Chase 101 a CZ/Quogan. Even though i hate quogan if it was CZ/DL i would probably ending up writing more about them than CZ. Sorry to get off topic) I like the POV style of writing, I wish I could do it like you but i can't and always have to resort to writing in the 3rd.

I'm a little surprised that Dana gave up her secret to Lola so easily but you definitely kept her in character with how she was rather cold towards her friends who were only trying to help lol.

I am extremely interested to see where this goes and to read the rest of what you have written so far. You have definitely got me interested in this story. Keep writing

-Trim59
schillingklaus chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Dana-LOgan cute as usual. Poor Lola.
rkohulkster chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Wow. A lot going on here. I'm just wondering how you're going to resolve everybody's problems. Hopefully, I'll find out soon. Update please.
HLTMY chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
just so you know, when you make yourself throw up, thats being bulimic, not anorexic. so, when is that QL coming into play? is logan gonna dump dana or dana dump logan and quinn comforts logan? something like that please!
A Romance Novel chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Heyy,

It was a little short ,it was styill good...Oh and by the way when you eat then throw up its bulimia,anorexia is when you dont eat at ALL.
A Romance Novel chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
I love this I cant to see what happens next
Sra. Heathcliff chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Poor Nikki!

Now Lola saw Dana and Logan?

Hmm the next chaptre, like we say in portuguese, promete! D

It means we are all waiting to the next chap, okay?

Continue please!

Kisses and sorry by the long time I didin't come in this fic, I haven't had time.