Reviews for The Voice of an Angel
kim chapter 29 . 12/3/2013
it was good
Guest chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
You know, it's kinda funny for me, when people put that "konnichiwa minna" in their stories. I'm from Finland and my name is Minna, so it's really hard not to take it as a personal greeting :D Well anyway, your story is like super uber good, if I can say that and I'm alredy a big fan of yours. I love the Usagi/Seiya pairing and I must say, that this has so far been the best fic I've ever read. So just keep on writing this, I'm sure this will be a really great fic when it's ready :)
thesinistershadow chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
*sneaky grin, picks up 2 dirt balls and throws them at both Healer and Fighter. they glare at me, i stick out my tongue at them and run away* you cant catch me! *they chase me*
thesinistershadow chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
hahahahahahahaha good one fighter! *sees a mini phage near serenity and i kick it in the face* stay away from my princess you little *beep!*
thesinistershadow chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
this guy has gone way to far we will not get away with this! you will rue the day you messed with usagi-chan and seiya-san! PREAPARE TO DIE XAVIER! great story btw ;p
thesinistershadow chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!
thesinistershadow chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
O.O WOAH...OKAY DID NOT SEE THAT COMING
thesinistershadow chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
*watches seiya leave tries to get him come back but he gently pushes me aside and walks away and still says nothing and i fall to my knees and start crying gets up and runs past usagi crying my eyes out*
thesinistershadow chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
haruka-san! you have michiru-san you dont need usagi-chan! so please dont try things like that with her please! i beg of you!
thesinistershadow chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
woahness i have no idea what the heck just happen there. total confusion and a lot of memories are just coming back to usagi and *realizes she was still with mamoru again* WHAT THE NANI?! WHY IS USAGI-CHAN WITH THAT BASTARD AGAIN?! NOT TO SOUND ANGRY ANYTHING BUT WHY! SEIYA HAD HER FIRST SO BACK OFF YOU PUNK! *chases mamoru with a metal bat screaming 'stay from seiya's usagi-chan!'*
thesinistershadow chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! ive been waiting for this moment ever since i read this story! thank you thank you thank you thank you so much! you are an awesome writer ever! you just made my day thank you so much keep up the great work.
thesinistershadow chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
oh that bastard is gonna get it now! just wait until seiya hears about this she- i mean he is gonna kick mamoru's ass! usagi-chan belongs to seiya no one else! YOU HEAR ME MAMORU?! YOU CANT HAVE HER!
thesinistershadow chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
woah there was total jealousy there for a moment... Gonbare seiya! you are the only one that will claim Usagi's heart. Mamoru is never allowed to have her!
thesinistershadow chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
hooray for fighter! *throws confetti* i love fighter so much she is so freaking awesome X3 and thank goodness she saved usagi-chan but she almost gave herself away there heeheeheehee
thesinistershadow chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
sssssssssssmmmmmmmmmoooooooo ooooottttttttttttthhhhhhh usagi-chan. i think this chapter is going really well so far. i'm looking forward reading more of this *bows head in respect* thank you so much for writing this.