Reviews for Okay
FayePretty chapter 2 . 5/20
YES! Continue... please i need more, loved the Strip club bit was genius! 3 you need to keep going
Blue-10-Spades chapter 2 . 5/7
I love this. So sad there's only two chapters :'(
Lindaliberates chapter 2 . 1/2
Youve got to make one more chapter, this is just the kind of medicine I need to recover from watching the movie!
Charlotte chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Oh please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Damn good u should keep it up
Ghost chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I like this take on the relationship of Leon and Matilda I always thought she was more serious than he was and that he was playing ot off due to her age. What happens when thats no longer a factor?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Where is the rest? This would be splinded if finished
Raychoo chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Update please! ;n;
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
CONTINUE! i want MORE!
Popcorngoo chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Oh yes u should continue. This the best Matilda/Leon fanfic I've read so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Please continue:)! Very good
Veleriphon chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I'm watching the movie again for the hell of it and wondered what, if anything had been written about it.

This is a good exploration of Mathilda's character. Too bad it's been five years since the last update, further words most likely to be enjoyable.
Audlie chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Oh please please please please please don't abandon this story! There are soooo not enough on this pairing . and the story so far is so engaging! Gaaahhh! Please! .
forestofmyown chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I would love to see this continued (so few stories on here where Leon lives, darn it). I like how thorough you are, starting this with a job, building anticipation for her birthday, etc. You've done a great job (and kudos on going through the whole stripper assignment without being trashy)!
Aliens ate my brains chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I can see that sadly you are not going to finish this since it was written in 2008. This was a very good story and made me and a lot of other people happy! The ending of the movie was just too hard to take. I wish they hadn't killed off Leon!