Reviews for Okay
Popcorngoo chapter 2 . 3/30
Oh yes u should continue. This the best Matilda/Leon fanfic I've read so far.
Please continue:)! Very good
Veleriphon chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I'm watching the movie again for the hell of it and wondered what, if anything had been written about it.

This is a good exploration of Mathilda's character. Too bad it's been five years since the last update, further words most likely to be enjoyable.
LovelyBowie chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Oh please please please please please don't abandon this story! There are soooo not enough on this pairing . and the story so far is so engaging! Gaaahhh! Please! .
forestofmyown chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I would love to see this continued (so few stories on here where Leon lives, darn it). I like how thorough you are, starting this with a job, building anticipation for her birthday, etc. You've done a great job (and kudos on going through the whole stripper assignment without being trashy)!
Aliens ate my brains chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I can see that sadly you are not going to finish this since it was written in 2008. This was a very good story and made me and a lot of other people happy! The ending of the movie was just too hard to take. I wish they hadn't killed off Leon!
BetweenTheShadowLines chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Please restart this story. It has the potential to be really good and a get beginning. PLEASE?!
Os chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
OH MY GOD. Yes, yes it should continue. Good plot! And they're very In Character! I want to read more, please keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Love it! Cant wait for the next chapter. This is one of my favorite movies and the ending really made me sad:( but reading your story makes it all better! keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Def should continue
Matt chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
i Loved it. the ending in the film is too hard. i really am emotionally attached with that movie and and have to stop before the corridor scene. i imagine leon and mathilda got away and were together forever and happy and free.
CallMeSweetie chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Wow. You have no idea how happy I was to have found your story. I mean, there are barely any stories of Leon living, and that just sucks. Anyways, this story is great, and I'm loving where Leon and Mathilda's relationship is heading. Well, where I'm hoping it's heading. Anyways, Please update.
Ivrin21 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Great writing style! I see its been several years since you last updated, but I would love to read the rest.
TheTruebloodvampire chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
More please I love this story! I heard that there is a possibility that they may make a sequal to the movie but, not for sure about that.
rhain572 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I know it's been a few years, but if you feel inspired to start this story up again, I would love to read it. There aren't enought fics for this awesome movie, and your story is 3000 words of awesome.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »