Reviews for Sexual Tension
Oriana Star chapter 1 . 4/17
Great story! I love this couple!
poo chapter 1 . 4/5
poo
Is it me? Or is it getting a little racy in here?

Well done by the way!
Quietdrive End chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Love it!
reppad98 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Okay, I admit, I read this story several times over the course of quite some time but never actually left a proper review for it. Since PokeshipperByHeart reminded me of the awesomeness of your stories, I decided that now was just as good a time as any to properly read and review. The plot is great, otherwise I wouldn't have come back so many times to read it haha, and I like how you tried to make it more anime like by May being silly and stuff like that. Poor Max haha. You do however have small spelling mistakes like 'off course' instead of 'of course' and you sometimes miss punctuation in your dialogue, but simply reading over it again and correcting those small mistakes is easily done. Anyway, this was a very fun story, the ending was cute, and Max and his know-it-all nature were portrayed well, I think.
Thank you for writing this, I love it and I'll go read the sequel now, and keep writing! ! !
ShipQueenCandy chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
I loved this so much omgggggg
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Oh my god that was amazing! XDDDDD
NeoRWBY chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
poor Max XD TEEHEHEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
omg what have you poor max i feel bad for him
makarina chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
awwwww so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
HA HA HA HA ! Poor Max!
Great story!
AllSeeingComment chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Wonderful! Priceless!
Uma qualquer chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Ai meu Deussssssssss, que que acabou de acontecer aqui? Melhor fic da história, muito engraçado, HaHaHaHa. Estou rindo até agora. Genial, tensão sexual!
Anonymous1O1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
This was hilarious! I'll definitely be back to read this one over again!
Revenial chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
nice quick, clean as it could be and honest. Great little one shot!