Reviews for Forever And A Day
pamelacullen4ever chapter 26 . 3/16/2011
i absolutely love this story. i a going 2 go update ur other 1 so that u can get this one on..!
TwilightKrazy chapter 26 . 10/16/2009
aw
MamiMia chapter 26 . 10/10/2009
i hope life is better for you...

I hope to read more about this story to

Good look
TwilightersandMusic chapter 26 . 4/3/2009
AWESOME STORY!
nolongeractiveaccount chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter!
angstsmoker chapter 26 . 2/27/2009
hi, really enjoyed reading this story,

renee dying edward and his sister, the note it was all quite sad and emotional, you got me crying

love how no matter what happens between e b, they still support each other and the way you have written the story shows that they are truly soul mates.

Hope you are in good health, thanks for writing this story, hopefully i will read more of your works in the future.
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 16 . 2/20/2009
Awesome chapter! I think it is sweet that Edward is going to keep Charlie company for a bit! I'm so in love with this story! I'm so glad I found it!
half.past.never chapter 26 . 1/1/2009
hey vintageangelkisses, i am sorry to hear about your story, but what is most important is that your health be in perfect condition. the situation was out of your control, so you need not apologize, and i think all of your other fans agree to this as well. i wish you the best on your surgery and hope that you fully recover BEFORE you continue. put yourself before others in terms of health. wishing you all the best of luck, .never.
KnittingVamp7 chapter 26 . 12/12/2008
oh i hope everything goes well for you and a speedy recovery! i hate when things happen in life that force you to give something up that you love for any amount of time, so i sympathize. i'm sorry. :) hopefully things will work out and we'll be reading more story from you again!
butterfly02 chapter 26 . 12/6/2008
Oh my gosh! I am terribly sorry! I do hope that everything goes well with your surgery. I hope you regain your strength and recover fast! With all the love and care in the world-

butterfly02
FateBreaker7 chapter 26 . 12/5/2008
i wish you the best of luck! please get better and i'm not saying this so you'll write but so you'll be healthy. i hate being just sick and i can't imagine what you're going through but i have spent a large amount of time in hospitals (my younger brothers (2) and sister have all been in the hospital for a while i could probably walked thorugh Dupont with my eyes closed and tell you exactly where i am) and i know they suck. please feel better and good liuck -
nolongeractiveaccount chapter 26 . 12/5/2008
Well as much as i hate that you wont be updating for a long time, but i guess that you have no choice. I hope that you get better soon!
lilith draven chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
amazing i hope u come back soon i cant wait for the updates
World of Peace chapter 26 . 12/5/2008
I really hope you get better! Your a great writer!
Pink-Butterflys123 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I dont like how you put the words, it kind of sounds like your putting it in past tense.