Reviews for South
Persefone88 chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
Well, it was ok. There was a lot of potential that could have been made intoo a lot more.
But I must say that placeing this in the timelimne of the series was REALLY confusing - it felt a bit like taking the birthday scene in New Moon and putting it after Eclipse but both New Moon & Eclipse had somehow already happened without that scene.
Let's see what happens in the sequels.
s chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
one prob - the part with Italian vamps happens after the birthday party.
Maya chapter 21 . 10/29/2013
I don't know if you're even still out there or not, but I just wanted to say, reading this story still gives me chills. I've struggled with an addiction for the past 10 years. Not one that involves killing people, but still, so much of what Jasper thinks and feels in this story - the shame, the sense of being trapped, the conviction that he is not and never will be a good person - are all very familiar to me. I love this story not just because it's brilliantly written, but because it's encouraging to me, personally. Thank you for writing this.
bex67 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I love your writing style!
xSilentSakurax chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
This was very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Horrible, but I think Edward deserved that. He knew that Bella was extremely accident prone. He knew that Jasper could barely hold himself together in front of humans and yet he continuously put her in danger by bringing Bella to his house. That was like bringing the lamb to a den of hungry lions, Carlisle not included of course. Jasper's not to blame here; it's all Edward's fault. That's my reaction to this chapter pretty much. And I love Alice for standing up for Jasper. She loves Bella, but that doesn't blind her to the fact that what Jasper did was a complete accident, and totally out of his control. Really, Edward is just soooo irresponsible, not for his reaction towards Jasper but for being so careless with Bella.
Lillian81 chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
This is a really really fantastic story!

I just find it a little hard to believe that Alice would be so accepting of Bella's death, or that Edward would ever stop trying to kill Jasper...
GalanthaDreams chapter 21 . 9/13/2011
An impossibly irresistible read-I give my time willingly.
EJ 12212012 chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
Stupid Edward should have let Bella change when James bit her. Grr... I love Jasper. I really, really do.

Loved this story. It made me tear up a bit at the end. I'm not much of a crier either, so congrats. D
Nurseratchet chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
First I want to say you are a very good writer. Second, I hate the way this ended. Its like oh well, Bella's dead, you're forgiven come on home. I can't see Edward forgiving Bella's murderer no matter who it is. I definitely can't see Jacob just letting it go and becoming Edwards best buddy. Jasper should die, he didn't even seem too remorseful. The treaty was broken as well, did the pack come after the Cullens. And Edward would find a way to die after losing Bella for real.
WonderfullyMade chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
This chapter was really good!
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
OMG! That is so amazing and awesome. You are the best writer ever, I doubt even Stephenie Meyer could write like that.

There is so much description and detail, I love it. Good job, keep it up!
Sandra Marques chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Hey, new reader. First of all, sorry if I make some mistake, Im brazilian, so my original language is portuguese, but I will try to talk with you in english, ok? Hum... I liked your write, you describe pretty well the emotions of your character. But you are moving away from the books. Edward just can hear who was around he. Or at least, only a few kilometers away. And if Jasper save that girl after another vampire bited her, she will change. And he couldnt let her alone (Volturis law). I know its a fanfiction, but the only premise you put was Jasper would kill Bella, besides, you said in previous chapters that "if she had not been killed, the poison would be the healing". So it seemed a little inconsistent.
wolfdog127 chapter 21 . 7/10/2010
:O i LOVED IT!
rhicola35 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
So, I really really really love this story! :D I was reading through descriptions and thought it'd be one of those joking stories, but this really had a great story line and it was written magnificently. I read it all yesterday. I started it in the morning and had to go to a picnic, so I stole internet from the neighbors and read the rest from my iPod. I don't usually favorite a lot of stories, but I favorited this one. :D