Reviews for Apologise
halfbloodmalfoyy chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I fave'd this story ages ago, but I never been able to put my 'review' into words because I'm just so sad by the end.
I really liked your plot and story, I love how you've kept it simple and lack of detail/background actually makes the reader ponder over it even more. How exactly did Draco feel? for how long? How Hermione ended up falling for him. Once again, Good Job :)
xTheWorldIsQuietHerex chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
it was amazing, i luved it }] i liked how each "its to late" lead to the next.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Beautiful story, but... is it really Draco and Hermione? I'm saying this as a huge Draco/Hermione fan... they are the most unlikely couple to have ever had the chance at being canon.

I personally don't see Draco taking Hermione's side as easily as that without some character development.

Also, Hermione is one of the stronger characters... so her dying like that wasn't really in her character... for she would have concidered it better to go on living and let their memory live then die and make others sad.

It's not that I couldn't see the event happening... it's more of there seems to be a lot inbetween missing.
sliverofmoonlight55 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I write this as elephant tears fallfrom my eyes, this story is touching in so many ways adn reminds me a bit of a story I once heard, my friend's she loved him and he loved her but then, he was killed in a car accident and se shortly followed.

R.I.P. Ash,

Sarah
Emma-Tom chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I really like how u ended it with

'It's too late'