Reviews for The Importance of Remaining
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
has a sad ring to it
rein hitomi chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
*clamps hand over mouth* Oh my, the last italicized paragraph.. I didn't see that one coming. But hey, Suzaku did mention he was going to f*ck Lelouch. I guess I should've more or less anticipated

Anyway. The transition from that hormone-filled flirting to the more serious talk about the current war going on oddly meshed well together. You really have a knack for twists, manipulating the flow of the story and making the essentials surface eventually. As always, great work Val.-

Good luck with the rest. :D
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I loved it when you analysis Lelouch's feeling so well. I'm still depressed about Code Geass, after so many days *sobs*

Anyway, good job Pwease write more, SuzaLulu needs more love
miharu1212 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
i thought i reviewed this before..but i din c it appear..so..i guess i'll review once more then

aww...i just love this pairing..they r the best!

lulu is my fav character..sometimes,suzaku is a jerk..for being such a pain in the assyes..i totally think so..but lulu still loves him so muchn i think u really portraited it very well - "You will remain most important, Suzaku." with this...ahh..all conflicts...seems to be not so important anymore..

i liked ur fic..it was nice..thnx for writing :)
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Ahh...I never reviewed this? Pshsh. Sorry. I usually review when I fave, since it drives me insane when people fave and neglect to review. I must have been out of it.

SO. Yes. I loved this, 'cos it's cute xD It's fanfics like these that make me not hate Suzaku so much. He was cute in this!

Yay! I liked 3AM, too. It made me laugh xD
Miss-Franntastic chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
:3 smexi...oh, um...I mean its very good. I have a question though. Do you have anything more...detailed...sorry for my pervertedness... I can't help it sometimes. But yeah this was pretty good.
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aw, that's so sweet that Suzaku is the most important thing to Suzaku. Since Euphie and Suzaku can't happen this yaoi pairing this totally the next best thing! It's sweet, passionate, and sexy, it's perfect for everyone! Truly amazing, well done!
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh Val-dear!

I love this coupling too! I was surfing the net and I was bored and I came across this story by my favorite author ever!_ I loved it! I think that you captured the relationship dynamic between Suzu/Lulu perfectly. -Sighs dreamly- I wish this would happen for real in the anime. I know I would just explode with happiness!

Great job Val as always,

Cherry Jade
maiyr chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I can't believe it! You've been back for a few days already and I didn't know! I'm pretty sure you're on my author alert list, why was I not alerted! ::tries to claw on the monitor::

I know I love yaoi in a story, but the one reason I can overlook the lack of it is if there's a good plot going. And that's what you've given here, and on your other stories as well. If what you say about this being better than the one you've written previously, then I won't doubt you on that. Because I love this story.

Despite the fact that they are becoming mortal enemies (well, Lelouch's alter-ego and Suzaku as a soldier that is), and that Lelouch is the only one torn about this (since Suzaku doesn't know), I love how his decision remains strong. "You will remain most important, Suzaku." Uwaah! My heart will burst. Is it possible to die from so much emotion?

A favorite, no doubt about it.
Eva-AngelK chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
awesome. in character. and HOT!

great job!
Pokute chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ooh, I actually read this twice - I really liked it!

Your detail is real nice, this piece was a bit more angsty than 3AM - but it's all the more enjoyable for me .

I also love the lines that were used as the summary XD

Great work, lovely oneshot and keep writing :3
LittleBro chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Suzaku and Lelouch where both in character and the talk that had about what they think is best for Britannia was realistic and what they really think. Everyone was in character, so good job and the SuzakuXLelouch parts where awesome.