Reviews for Shall We Play A Game?
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 33 . 8/16/2009
Man that was amazing. Charlie is amazing. Great fic. one of my absolute favorites. Extrememly well written.

Elodie~
Farrahmack chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
oh boy lol the sex jokes were funny.. Great story seems like it would make a great episode.
epalladino chapter 33 . 6/4/2009
I loved every word of this. Thanks, Beth
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 18 . 12/18/2008
Great chapter!
Edna Pests chapter 33 . 12/14/2008
That was brill! I cracked up a lot of times, and was attacked by fuzzywarm. And I ADORED the brotherly hugs.
Edna Pests chapter 32 . 12/14/2008
"No hugging." WHAT?

YAY! Don is the messenger of lurve.
Edna Pests chapter 31 . 12/14/2008
o, I LOVED how you made Don and Charlie be all psychicly connected...ness.
Edna Pests chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
My word, this chapter was hilarious!
dHALL chapter 33 . 10/19/2008
Very nice. Just the right amount of cheese! I loved it!

And it would be nice to flash foward a bit and meet the babe.
Serialgal chapter 33 . 10/15/2008
Geez. You did it to me again, Cat. Now I have to go find Kleenex. Great story.
cynsk chapter 28 . 10/14/2008
there'sa boo boo in chapter 28 second paragraph u say wright instead of walker getting out of the ptrol car. this is a great story so far!
dHALL chapter 31 . 10/12/2008
Eek! I'm two chapters beind and I have to stop to fix breakfast! That's the last time I go a whole week without checking for updates!

D
twintrekkers chapter 33 . 10/10/2008
Excellent FC!

This was indeed a beautiful piece of fanfiction and after all the laughter we had you had to drop that very emotive tear gas bomb at the end. I knew you would do something spectacular in that epilogue because everybody already knew Amita was going to use the Happy Father’s Day Card to inform Charlie he was going to be a father.

You are a Master!

Thank you very much for letting us readers participate in this story. It was a very good idea and under your direction it certainly became an excellent piece of fanfiction. And I had so much fun!

Tks again and read you around!

Twintrekkers

Caracas, Venezuela
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 33 . 10/10/2008
Bravo on so many accounts;

For creating and initiating a wonderful(if not completely acceptable) concept that gave your readers the chance to suggest ideas for you to filter. It was undeniably unique and unprecedented.

For creating a viable, believable and extremely enjoyable storyline with those suggestions.

For guiding us through the "should Amita be pregnant or not" scenario. It was truly an inspiration and an exciting sub-plot that contributed a great deal to the story.

For instilling the story with your wonderfully warped sense of humor (the underwear, Alan's third son, Charlie's aliens, mixed up test results) that made the story believable and fun.

For an outstanding, heartwarming and "you made me cry" ending.

For considering a sequel! Yea!

Finally, for whumping Charlie and the gang with humor and angst and especially love.

Bravo!

Looking forward to your next endeavor with Serialgal.
lizzie chapter 33 . 10/10/2008
*sighs happily* I was reduced to nothing but goo by this chapter... until I read the word sequel! Yes please, I want to play some more!