Reviews for The Very Secret Diaries of Harry James Potter
Elianna Eldari chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I'll certainly be following you on tumblr and LJ. BTW, the link to your tumblr on your profile is broken- it comes up as "Not Found".
James018 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
A good idea would be to check 's rules and regulations, which are quite comprehensive. There's a very good chance you're being misled by homophobes. I have never head anything to suggest wants all slash pairings to be rated M. I would have thought providing a note in the summary - which you and most authors do quite consistently - would be sufficient.

If what you say is true, however, I am very disappointed in . And this is coming from someone who is very much heterosexual and does not usually read slash fics. I thought we'd gotten past that kind of discrimination as a society.

If I never get an update from you again, best of luck for the future, mate.
Beater with a Brain chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
This is hilarious, every bit of it.
Sanity and Katlin chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
OMG. This is the most rediculus story I have ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever read...

I love it! It's Brill!
M. Monster chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
-uncontrollable cackling- oh my god this is amazing.
Marlicat chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
*giggles wildly*

So glad to see an update!
Chasing chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Ha, priceless as usual ;D Update again soon
loretta537 chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
these are interesting
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
I absoulately love this line with all my heat - Dobby is an amazing creature. He really is. Spitefully freeing him from Lucius's clutches was best thing I ever did.

Best way written that I have seen, and I have seen a lot. Spend much to much time on ffn. I loved the original VSD and have read it a couple times and I very much like your HP version. Most certainly takes us into an entirely different world. I bow to your magic cauldron of crackiness that you must have boiling beside you when you write -and yes you can take that anyway you like ;)-

It at least seemed like an epically long time between updates and I hope this update means your picking it back up again. Continue on entertaining me and the rest of your readers with the continued chronicals of the gay!HPverse. Funniness all around!
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Laughing hysterically here at just a few sentences. Love it.

My favourite one:

Asked Moody if he was 'the real Mad-eye Moody, the real Mad-eye Moody," and if he was, would he please stand up?
Marlicat chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
Oh, I love this. _
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Ending with the comment about the pimp cane was genius. Thanks for the chapter.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
this is...interesting. i actually laughed at some points. good job i guess...
Huanted Darkling chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
lol cant wait for more
Airlady chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Dobby in leather and heels - oh my eyes - how they hurt!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »