Reviews for Cry Because It Happened
CB chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
I seriously doubt u will read this... It has been 4 years since u posted the last chapter XD
Just wanted to say I just read it and its amazing! Really wishing for the epilogue chapter though lol
AliceSunshine chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I wanted to tell you that this story is AMAZING and to please, please, please add the last chapter to explain things! I would have said this much earlier, yet I did not yet have an account.
Anyways, I found the plot and storyline to be fantastic and the Don/Charlie brother moments were so precious! Though one thought did occour to me, where is Amita?
Besides that, the story deseves a perfect 10/10 rating! Great job!

-Alice
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
GAH! It's not ended!? Aaawwwhhh! *grumbled*

This is good! Amazing actually.

Tense... especially with Charlie's condition.

I'm actually shocked with Colby's knowledge about Charlie's problem at previous chapter. But cool part, with Don who immediately stormed to Colby after saw the report.

Hope it's continue till really finish.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
You never did finish the story.
Meagan chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Is this a real episode?
MissMonk chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
Kinda depressing that you didnt put up the next chapter thats supposed to explain things *sighs sadlY*
Guest chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
I hope that u have not forgotten about this story. I like it and I hope that u will finish this story. Thank u
May Eve chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Quick comment: I just love NSA standing for "never say anything". That had me in fits of giggles.
Escape my reality chapter 21 . 4/12/2010
GREAT STORY!
Escape my reality chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
wow you really love torturing these guys dont you?, not that im complaining!
Escape my reality chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
great way for don to find out! good job :)
Escape my reality chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
bring the angst! great nightmare and all, im just wondering, im pretty sure you said he gotten off a plane from el Salvador in the first chapter but now you said he'd just been on the outskirts of LA, which one is it?
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
love the beginning! especially the slight panic attack at the restaurant
Ryan Phelan chapter 21 . 3/8/2010
I wish I could find words to express how I feel about this awesome story...how about SUPER AWESOME! I've read some of your earlier fics and you have really matures as a writer.

Still, this story doesn't quite feel complete... it feels like it needs an epilogue. Please wrap it up ASAP. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
tigerlily124 chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
Again, nice job! Thank you very much!