Reviews for A Weekend At Roy's
sugarcadet chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
I liked this one
meladi1 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Heelloooo, anyone there. Are you dead?
noxnemo chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Please update soon, I love this story.
Fmafan524 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Please update soon! I wonder if Ed was in pain from carrying ellisia on his shoulders . poor edo :) loving the pain with the auto mail! Keep up the great work and hopefully we can read it soon :)
Glades of Grey chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Love this story! its making me smile painfully wide :)
BloodInTheNile chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
ok...all I can say is this is just plain cute :'3 I love it 33
iNatix chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
This is so good! I love cute little stories like this! And you got the characters perfectly.

But what about an update? You said in an earlier chapter that you wouldnt take a year to update! And you have 101 reviews, so a lot of people wanna read it! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! :)
FullMetal chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Please, please, PLEASE finish this! This is such a good story and you shouldn't give up on it!
mizzybizzy chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
teehee loved this! enough to procrastinate. XD
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Aww, more cuteness. Riza is very kind and gentle with the boys, she's almost acting like a mother to them. It would make sense, Roy is like their father and Riza their mother. Everyone else in Roy's crew are like their brothers/uncles, so they're all one big happy (somewhat insane) family. Anyway, I love the fluff. It's good to see the boys acting like children and just having fun like normal people. Great work with this chapter, I look forward to the next update.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Aww, this chapter is full of cuteness. Anything that involves the Hughes family is bound to be full of fluff. You managed to capture each of the characters perfectly. This is a fun chapter, looking forward to the next.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Wow, Al really is very manipulative, isn't he? But he's been around Ed for so long it's only natural that some of his not-so-innocent ways rubbed off on him. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
This is a fun story you have here. Hughes is very much in character. I like the details of the condition of Roy's phone by how many times he hung up on Hughes. So now they're going to a carnival, that's bound to be full of fun adventures.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Is his shoulder infected? If so he should probably have it examined, but knowing Ed he won't allow that without a fight. I have to applaud Al for knowing how to manipulate Ed like that, even if he's just doing it for Ed's own good, because Ed's too stubborn to admit when he's sick or injured. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
This chapter is quite funny. It's cute to see Ed and Al behaving like regular kids. The banter between Ed and Roy is comical as well. Not to mention Ed is rather clever to find a way to get himself and his brother out of doing the dishes. Great work with this chapter.