Reviews for The Edge
Janeway79 chapter 36 . 4/12
Wow! I just read this story straight through because it's too good to stop. You have an amazing talent and it was a joy to read. The characters were so well written it made it torture to read the hard times they went through. Thank you so much for sharing this great story!
GreenTeaLover chapter 36 . 4/5
This was one of the best - if not the best AlicexBella fics I've ever read! :D Ur fic made me laugh and tear up and omigosh the feels x) Excellent fic, words cant describe how much i love it! :D
spashley12 chapter 36 . 3/10
This was an amazing story. I loved it so much :) Thank you.
Edward sucks. having Bella get back with Edward while still seeing Alice even after having Bella declare her love so strongly it ruins the story
catsmelt chapter 35 . 2/15
this is so good it should be illegal
catsmelt chapter 9 . 2/14
hot too, you are GOOD
catsmelt chapter 8 . 2/14
omg so HOT!
Fanfictiongirl10 chapter 36 . 12/13/2013
AMAZING!
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Great flying elephant, that was hot! :) I don't know why I somehow thought this story was T so I wasnt expecting anything Graphic. Glad I was wrong! I think the love making scene was wonderfully well done, hot, and exciting first time experience. Bella is so figgin cute and Alice is so figging sweet. Love it. Though damn.. the story is only about 1/4 of the way done. Since we already are at the 'lovers' part I have no idea what the rest of the story is going to be about! Kind of exciting to find out! Will keep on reading :)
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
That was a quick forgive and forget with Alice. I'd think there would be some lingering resentment for a long time and probably some shiny new abandonment issues. Still enjoyed the chappy though. Great story so far.
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I'm enjoying this fic. It's really good. Still when the fic started all the love/attraction stuff was pretty much already in place. Is there room for that to grow? I guess there will be. I'm looking forward to it.

Bella being abandoned.. so sad. Poor girl. I keep thinking while they 'left' to keep her safe, wasn't Victoria out for revenge? I mean srsly she coulda so easily been killed... and what about the Law? Vampire ghestapo coulda come down and killed all the Cullens for just leaving Bella alive and alone. Ok enough rant.

Loving this story. But still I gotta ask, where is Edward? It would have loved some scenes of Bella and Edward interacting and hearing Bella's thoughts and guilt and thought process and all that. Woulda been cool. But your story is still great.

Will keep on reading! :)
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Oh man. You are very good writer, yah? Very much so. Every chapter so far has felt intense and meaningful which from my pretty large sample pool of FF i have read is a rare thing. Being a vampire with human friends must SUCK. haha. Just hurry up and turn her already.. oh that's right Edward hates himself and all vampirekind. Loser :P.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I'm totally glad things turned out the way they did in this chapter. Bella was being all emotional (understandably) and for sure acting without thinking it seemed in kissing Alice again and everything. For a second it seemed like they were both going to tumble into a torrid love affair (or something). I'm glad cooler heads prevailed and they went for the whole 'just friends' things because.. well it's for sure more realistic. It makes more sense.

BTW the beach scene was beautiful. I've been on beaches in washington and while not that great for bathing they ARE beautiful. Romantic too.

I have no idea how this is going to work out, which is exciting in a story. Well you have 170K words to resolve problems and make things work. Honestly I'd rather just have Jasper and Edward die somehow lol. Great story will keep on reading :)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Hehehe... that was really kinda cool, it felt like it was moving too fast but then again.. given the nature of these things maybe not. What was surprising was Bella initiating a kiss and being all honest and open about getting 'hot'. Didn't expect such honestly. Man I'm all for this ship but how in the world will this work without like wrecking the whole Cullen family? Damn that's hard.

I've read some stories where they make the story AU where whoever they are mated to in canon just doesn't exist or is out of the picture somehow. Somehow that idea is appealing to me because less broken hears along the way but then again this way its more challenging to write and gives the possibility of more juicy ness. Truly cool.

Hehe Bella is a fickle human. What's Alice"s excuse? :P
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Love your Alice. She seems like an ethereal pixie when you write her. This chapter was pretty intense, especially given that it was pretty much safely in the PG range. Great job.
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »