Reviews for Five Days Two Weeks Tops
Anaklusmoswitch chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
haha :) i like this story :) very... interesting bit with snape :) definately puts him new light :P please update soon :)
awesomeami316 chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
This is really funny!
T-h-e-G-o-l-d-e-n-E-g-g chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
.Goodness. This fic literally has me crying because I'm laughing so hard. Snape and Poppy...the whole situation was just great. I can't even. I'm really excited for the next update, do it soon please!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
"Mr. Weasley, nice to see that you are wearing clothes this time."

accio.awesomeness chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Oh dear. SOMEONE'S in trouble! :O

Heheh. Great story! And great chapter. Glad to see they're getting longer.

Uhh..from the tone of your A/Ns, I am sensing that updates will be few and far between. So...try your best to update soon? :D
lemonybatman chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Omg this chapter was brilliant! It was so funny, the entire story is just great! Please keep writing and update soon because this is awesome :D
Strawberry Moon Bunny chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Awsome come back
yoyoyo chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
jeez just a few seconds ago i gave a review on chappie 9, well more like criticism but good criticism, then when i went to read and i found...wwaaahhh!

i didn't find a chapter 10 but i think it's okay for you to take a bit of a break! i know your probably working hard and you need to let loose and not have to worry about writing for a while! and you gave a heads up to your readers about your absence which some authors don't usually do and it's quite considerate of you to do so!

I hope you can update this wonderfully terrific, awesome, spectacular, wicked, rad(lolz), award-winning, and any other synonyms that you can think of story!

wellz thnx 4 reading this extremely pointless review til the end(assuming that you did finish rofl) and i wanna say i'll support you til the end!

yoyoyo chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
Lurve this story to pieces and i'm about to read chappie 10 but wuick question! you mentioned they were heading flourish and blotts when they were going to hogsmeade? i thougth flourish and blotts was in diagon alley?

i hate getting all technical and being a pain in the arse for something so small but hope you can fix it!

continue on plz!:]
addictedtocsi777 chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I hope you do eventually finish the story. It is really good.
Laura T chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
Hilarious! Please update soon.
rupertgrintlovesmeandonlyme chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
update soon please! i just found this story and i love! please update soon!
EveFidelius chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
Aw, love it. Can't wait for the next update. Oh and by the way, I have a bit of time if you need a beta, just message me. )
I am a striped umbrella chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
i hate twilight 2!

same thing with one of my 'gal pals' as my mother puts it

this i really good