Reviews for Nothing Last 4ever
Slytherson chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
AWKWARD hmm... Is Aro going to be showing up? and is one of the babies going to look like a mini me Aro? if so will Aro to be like awww I have three cute little grandbabies?
Slytherson chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
oh Aro so killed off charlie and billy cause there can only be on father and soon to be grandfather and Aro does not share period it might seem like he shares the throne with his brothers but everyone knows his in charge run bella run for your life even if he wasn't the one to kill and he still be be OCDing on you and your kids overprotective father mode on oh man Emmett your so dead and Edward will be finding alot of humor in that but edward and rosalie are so doomed for making bella cry oh man so gotta read what happens next so thanks for creating this off to read more! :D
nbrian72 chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
good story
PaulaB87 chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
awesome story hope 2 c mre
luvsanimals chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
i really enjoyed reading this story. i think having the babies be a mix of human, werewolf, and vampire is very unique and an interesting twist. i hope u continue with this story when u get the chance. im looking forward to reading more.
AliceFrey chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
Awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
MyFandoms7 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Write more plzzz I love it
MrsMajorJ chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
so what are the names fo the kids now? I know you haven't updates this because of your other story (Which I am reading now) but how 'bout a quick note with the names you are thinking about?
RORO1024C chapter 14 . 8/16/2010
I love it
Moonyxforever chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
it's really good!
Taylor Whitlock chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
love it can't wait for more!
Taylor Whitlock chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
amazing i will finish the rest tomorrow!
Donnesha Monae chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
OMG i love this story so much
twilight4u chapter 14 . 6/8/2010