Reviews for Why Ask for the Moon?
KINGDOMHEARTSROCKS chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Lovely, ABSOLUTELY LOVELY! Good amount of story, character feelings, and romance! AWESOME STORY!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
keep up the good work!
kashiangel07 chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
yay, new chapter! way to earn the points sessh, he gets a bonus for ordering the broccoli (not because i don't like them, i quite enjoy it). the chapter was great, romantic with a touch of fluff.

update soon!
Joyouki chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
oh I liked this chapter very much. I like it being placed in the 40's. Times were so simple and the men seem to be so polite back then. Boy times have changed...Hello are there any decent men out there? LOL

Keep it up.. I love how Kagome is insecure about how she looks, doubting she can be sexy. Sesshomaru well he is a god! Great chemistry going on, I can't wait for the juicy romance!
Fk306 chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
this is great I look forward to an update
XXLady-Of-The-WestXX chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
i love this story i think it has a verey good plot line i am so done with reading about kagome being all strong and oter things like that i think she needed a Break down but thats only what i think! and what you said about breaking dawn is true i was wated in line for a realy long time to get that book and i did not get done reading it tell a week later and thoughs books take me at least a day to get done with it was a BIG waste of my time but i love the other three!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
love it
Imaginary Lemur chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
I really like this alot. It is nice to see stories based on such awesome movies. I love the movie and reading this is almost like watching the movie. Keep up the good work. Are you going to end it just like the movie or will it have a different ending? Hope to see more soon.
Fk306 chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
this is great I look forward to an update
Alternative Angel chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Well, let's see if Sesshoumaru's got what it takes to love Kagome and have her know it.

This is definitely going to be an interesting story.
Joyouki chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Another great chapter! What a bummer Sess was married, but the emotional connection was gone...I like all the coincidenses going on...it is so romantic (the plane, the resort, the same floor)

I can't wait for another chapter!thank you
kashiangel07 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
yay sesshy in the story now but he's married...DOWN WITH THE BAT!

update soon.
Peyton Cummings chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
i liked this chapter and i like that u made sesshy a gentleman, there aren't many of those left today. update soon
kashiangel07 chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
poor kagome, i hope that everyone would apperciate her when they finally see her again.
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 2 . 8/8/2008