Reviews for Five Conversations Rose and the Doctor Had
starting anew chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Oh, there's no need to apologize. I'm probably being stupid again and that happens a lot. Hm, I agree. Chapter five was VERY sad... but chapter six was so sweet! Hey, do you know those stories where they're so sweet and adorable that you want to start screaming and saying "OH MY GOD, THAT IS SO CUTE!" and then after you've finished having a scary looking spastic-attack you feel like you want to faint? Well, this is definitely one of those stories.

Well done on making me nearly faint!

Au revoir!
starting anew chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Oh, that is so sad...

Very sad, indeed chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
very cute! love the title.
RedSwirl99 chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Oh, good stuff as always. More Rose/Doctor lovin' at the end. Fantastic! Oh, and "Baker"... hehe... yes, I think he ought to let Rose win the negotiation. Baker sounds just fine to me.

By the by, it was very sweet the way you wrote the Doctor so destroyed over being kept away from Rose. I'm glad you write them so sweetly.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
This is a very cute story so far.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
LOL, oh man that was funny. Hey, if she doesn't want him to do that to her though, he can come do it to me :-)
Goldy chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Ooh, I really like this one. Especially that last conversation between them. I've also been thinking that the Doctor's propensity to throw himself into the line of fire might end up being a point of contention between them. Can't wait for more! :)
mysterypoet66 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
It's like pointillism: all the teeny-tiny bits that blend together into a beautiful picture.
Lutherian chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
I like this series, it's well written.
Clio83 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Really really liked this one! In one of my many wonderings about the life of Rose and Doctor mark 2 I was thinking whether Rose would be a bit more nervous of him coming on Torchwood missions, now he's all mortal like everyone else, and this was just exactly what I would've liked to have written (if I could have written something this good! which i can't sadly). Thank you!
RedSwirl99 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Yet another brilliant installment! Of COURSE these are the conversations they would have. Honestly, I mean that. You're nailing the troubles and concerns that a unique couple like this would face. Somehow they always begin with a screaming Rose, though... Doctor must be pretty damn irritating.
StarofElendil chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Funny! Looking forward to upcoming chapters!
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
OMC wow. You have a VERY naughty mind, don't you!
RedSwirl99 chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
You write BRILLIANTLY! Keep 'em coming. 2 conversations so far, 3 to go... or will it be 4 to go, 3 conversations they have and then 1 they don't?
mysterypoet66 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
LOL...bloody hilarious. Ironically,watching SDoACG. Makes it all too easy to imagine. VERY nicely voiced!