Reviews for Who Owns Your Wand Today?
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What about cases of severe LAUGHING and EPICNESS?
liarscope chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
omg. epic lol.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is absolutely hilarious! That whole "Elder Wand" business at the end of DH did bug me for some reason... I guess this was it! Really well done.
rosewinkle chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was sooo funny...and true. LOL
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
ssssooo true. harry was taking a pretty big chance there, and being pretty cocky in the deathly hallows. i always thought about what would happen if when he said "Does the wand no its last owner was disarmed?" then answer was, no.
oryxleucoryx chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hey, if Pettigrew was the master of the Elder Wand, and he died by self-strangulation by a cursed hand given to him by Voldemort then that alone should make Voldemort master of the Elder Wand.

There is still the business of Harry being connected to Voldemort by his blood, but I think the Elder Wand trumps that.
Vampiric Ant chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'd like to add, however, that if Voldemort had been smart, he could have just "borrowed" someone else's wand and not used the Elder Wand at all in this scene.
VampricAnt chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
First of all, this is a pretty humorous spoof (though I disagree with your notion that DH was bad)

However, I'd like to point out that is isn't really a plothole. Harry was the master of the EW not because he had possession of Malfoy's wand which had been used to disarm Dumbledore (wands can recognize each other, remember)

Remember, the EW was inside Dumbledore's tomb the whole time, and the last thing it remembers is Malfoy disarming Dumbledore. So even if Malfoy had been previously disarmed or cursed before Harry got his wand, Malfoy would have still remained the master of the EW as long as he maintained physical possession of his own wand. After all, there's no way the wand could have known what was happening to Malfoy over the summer (it was stuck in the tomb).

I think Malfoy remained the true master of the Elder Wand even after Harry stole his wand. The wand only switched sides when it realized that Harry had possession of Malfoy's wand, which was probably when Voldemort and Harry faced off in the forest. That would explain why Voldemort's Crucio didn't effect Harry.
Painted Sunrise chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I KNEW IT! I KNEW THERE WAS A FLAW SOMEWHERE WITH THE WHOLE WAND OWNER THING! I just never bothered to pursue it. :D good job on looking this up!
Potgenie chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
hilarious! i did wonder about this plot hole - it seemed highly unlikely that nobody had disarmed draco before harry at the manor! kekeke. great parody and i loved the little bits of snide references to the book: "(because I tried to stay in character in this book)". brilliant!
Gwendolyn Felton chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Hilarious! I loved DH but I have to agree with you about that part! :p
Matt Quinn chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
MQ59, checking in.

I see you used the bit about how Voldemort could have the other Death Eaters do his killing even if he himself could not.

Thing is, by the time of the Great Wand Standoff, Voldemort is the only one left standing.

Of course, this is more a joke than a serious fic...

I did like Draco's "ahem" and Fenrir Greyback's commentary from under Neville. I also liked how you pointed out the fact that someone could have Disarmed Draco much earlier.
vampirehunterD-lover chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Wow, this was great! It totally made more sense than the book, because I never did understand that Harry-the-master-of-the-elder-wand crap. Thanks for this story!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
i don't quite support the "Can't Stand Deathly Hollows" thread, because i actually liked that book.. but i must admit, i did like your story. i found it to be most amusing.