Reviews for Unadulterated Supernatural Crack
Guest chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
Sam turns into a women
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
what if dean dated eve the mother of all
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
ha
AmeliaReddy chapter 31 . 6/30/2013
Fabulous story! I love it!
FioraThePendragon chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
crystal chapter 31 . 9/15/2012
i read this whole thing at like two am...my husband threatened to breake my kindle if i didnt go to bed now...will there be more chapters...i laughed so hard
theblonde2243 chapter 31 . 7/6/2012
i don't know if the Metallica one is my favorite (i'm a big fan of the band myself) or the Voldemort one is my favorite! love it
Avalonemyst chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Funny. But on the other side for a LONG time I couldn't have Caffiene cause it would knock me out. Which pronly explains why I prefer diet soda
Avalonemyst chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Some one should NOT send this to Gabriel he might get so ideas...
Avalonemyst chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Crowely should really read this chapter.
youngrestlessheart chapter 31 . 5/30/2012
LOL! I just got home from a hard day with nothing to look forward tonight and then I find this and I start rolling on the floor! (Not even joking. I actually fell out of my chair.) Thanks!

Lucifer's Angel Princess chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
I'm hysterically laughing like on my ass hysterically laughing
DarthJackie chapter 31 . 5/4/2011
This was too funny! Made me laugh. :)
DarthJackie chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
Yeah, I just found this, and had planned to review at the end, but this one needed it's own review. :)

Of course Po is the evil one! I knew that...and I only saw a couple episodes. It's actually a girl. Which, when I learned that, it kinda scared me. Messed up show, so glad that Sam and Dean killed it. :)
Lythnia chapter 31 . 3/31/2010
I. Love. Crack. :p

Great job with these, I love seeing the boys a little silly; especially with all the serious stuff Kripke has been throwing at us lately...enjoyed it _