Reviews for Use With Caution
ravengal chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aww XD haha. This one was cute.

Frankie totally deserved that. XP Madame Foster using the red-head's deadliest weapon against her.

Madame Foster didn't deserve it, though, poor thing. XD

I found Bloo amusing. X) Making such loud protests about freedom of choice and everything... then falling straight off the grandfather clock. XD

'Commie'? Does that mean 'communist'?

There were more mistakes than usual in this chapter (such as where you described Frankie as "the -year-old"), but I still enjoyed it. It was cute, with the little sleepover, everyone in their PJs, the vampire movie (I love vampires) and the deadly weapon that is lullabies. Lol.

ravengal out x
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Alana: lol soo cute
Super Reader chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
:laughs: Madam Foster is great. She's funny. I also always love the interaction between Bloo and Frankie. Bloo's just hilarious but Frankie and Bloo put together is an argument with many original insults. :D
Scharr Ikor chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I saw the ending coming halfway through the story; Frankie must've learned her lullaby-put-to-sleep gift from someone, after all. So sweet and adorable.

(And did Bloo actually call Frankie a "commie"? WOW... that blob's got some nerve!)
252nd Crysallis chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Another fic which warrants the use of the word 'lulz'.

Oh dear me, she's not going to get up anytime soon, is she?
United Profilers chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Hahaha! Oh, this one was really funny!
Falconlobo chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
wow the power of the songstresses now that was very funny and cute nice job again
Amalockh chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Chain reaction! Frankie puts, Mac, Goo, AND Bloo to sleep with a few mere utterances of lullaby nursing, and then Madame Foster puts Frankie to sleep! Clever, and I had no idea that old woman STILL had it in her.

-AX