Reviews for Happy Hill of Beans
purplegirl761 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
What I read of this story (the prologue and most of Chapter One) was undeniably well-written. The spelling and grammar are good, the descriptions are vivid, and there's a general air of an author who knows what they're doing. It's rare to find a fanfiction that's driven by both love of the source matter and love of the written word, but this one certainly is.

However, I would be lying if I said it didn't rub me the wrong way. Now, I want to see Drakken in top health as much as the next fangirl, but I think he needs a girlfriend who will love him just the way he is a lot more than Shego needs a boyfriend who's not fat. And I certainly don't believe he deserves to be "shamed" for the cupcake incident, especially considering the only one he hurt was himself - and, judging by the noises his stomach was making, he was already suffering the consequences of that.

If these issues are addressed in later chapters, please forgive me for my premature judgment. Otherwise, I'd have to say this clearly isn't the story for me; still, I can't deny your skill as a writer. I wish you the best of luck with any and all future stories.
LionshadeSC chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
*sighs* aaaahhhhh so precious. great way to end the story! :D
LionshadeSC chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
*sighs happily* ohso precious.

i didn't see that coming at ALL. i was just happily reading along and suddenly- WAIT WAT?!

but i loved it 3
LionshadeSC chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
totally got that. hahaha XD i feel smart
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
It's also BRUCE lee not brad lee
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Um love it, but it's CONAN the barbarian, not Conrad or whatever
TwilightPrncss chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
I feel SO MUCH LOVE for your as a writer and this story. It is all too perfect and adorable and ugh, my babies are flawless. 3
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love it when she gets all protective of him, even in the show :) love it so far
Neopuff chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
This was sooooo adorably cute augh! You write these two so well, ahh :D Thanks for the awesome read!
Agent47Rulz chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
I read the whole story over the course of two days and was amazed by the amount of detail you put into their thoughts and their emotions, always explaining in detail why they progressed and acted the way they did, which was very impressive. Great story.
BriBri Cullen 4ever chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Great story, but what does "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" mean anyway?
Umino Akiko chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
Yay plant powers! Oh and also kissy face. I like kissy face. *goofy grin*
Umino Akiko chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
I love you so much for the old sitcom referances in this chapter. Why don't they just put pineapple and olives on their pizza that's what I do. It's good.
HyperPenguin chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
I loved this story! Wish there was a little more romance but still it was fantastic either way!
Shego glow chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
Love the story DUDE!Great of my fav stories when they get to out DUDE!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »