Reviews for An Unlikely Hero
Taisi chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Yay! D I found you again! I stumbled upon some Foster's videos on Youtube, and after awhile I wanted to read some fanfics, and the only ones I could remember loving were yours, only I couldn't remember any of the titles, then found this one ally.
27's Fury chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aw! So sweet!
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Y'see, when I had MY head injury last year during band, I stayed in school the whole day. The next period, I gave the correct answer in Geometry BACKWARDS.

Ha.

I really like your use of Kathy... Love her to death.

-Marty :-D
Imp168 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
xD LOL! That was AWESOME, Dude! You did an exceptional job here, Dude13! (I particularly liked the analogy: Alas, he might as well have been trying to convince a rhinoceros to crawl into a shoebox. xD nice!)

Good job! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who think Bloo really cares once in a while!

I LOVE your writing style! You do SO well writing for these kind of situations, AND for Foster's. This is really amazing!

~Imp~
Super Reader chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aww...Bloo does care. :D It was a nice idea though. I'm sure whoever found them had their own little heart attack, whether it was Wilt, Madam Foster or some random friend. :D
Scharr Ikor chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Frankie and Bloo sure have the ultimate love/hate relationship, don't they? Nice job yet again. (At your current highly-productive rate, you're going to sail past the century mark very soon!)
Amalockh chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow, Bloo can be annoying, but then again, there's always that RARE chance...

-AX

10/10
252nd Crysallis chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
He's not very smart, is he?
United Profilers chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Heehee. Pretty silly.
Falconlobo chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
very moving and cute nice job making Bloo help a friend