Reviews for Untitled
Linda chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
Please...are you ever going to finish this? I LOVE it but...rescue Carson for me and please DON'T let his lovely face be marred or his brain addled. I want him back on one lovely piece. Thanks! My email address is:
darkdranzer chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
O.o well i know you abandoned the story but still damn. you left it at a cliffhanger! i wana know how it ends! and see tehm find lorne and whats the deal with the city. ~sighs
medicinewolf86hotmail.com chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hey it's a GREAT story but...are you ever going to finish it? Is Carson dead again? PLEASE finish! Thanks!
LadyMusketeer92 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
definetly not a crappy chapter, i realy like reading this story and i hope you will continue it
Sirona chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
please you just have to update!

it's a great story so far and it would be too sad, if you didn't finish it.
Wee.Doctor chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
i dont think it this chapter was 'crappy', i kinda liked it but its sad that you wont be continuing it... it had my attention and it was great.

good work but if you decide to leave it there then its OK, your the author and knows best but i really liked it.

chris
Asugar chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
I like the way Sheppard feels awkward with the corporal but tries to make conversation. The corporal is a very interesting character. I hope you update soon. Great job.
Moonlight83 chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
hey this chapter isn't as crappy as you said it is ;) and I'm always happy to see this story updated so please don't abandon the story.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
Yeah, I agree with you. That was crappy.

LOL no, no! ;) I was excited to see a new chapter from you, FINALLY! I've been dying to see what's going on with Carson and Lorne. (hint, hint) LOL
Ginger chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
I think the chapter was good! Anyway, please don't abandon the story! I hope the next chapter comes to you easier (and quicker lol). Keep up the good work!
seasons47 chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
Hey I just re discovered this story and re-read it straight through, I would love another update to find out how Carson and Lorne get out of this one. I like the combination of the two characters something that needs doing more, it makes for a new and interesting dynamic. Thanks for a great read so far!
cimmer chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
I'm really enjoying the use of characters we don't get to read about very often. I'm a big Lorne fan and I like pairing him up with Beckett and having McKay have to wait. Also nice to see Radek shine. It's nice to have the usual heroes depend on the other members of the expedition. I also like your OC's a lot: nicely rounded characters created only using a few brush strokes. I hope you do get to finish this story.
RHMichaud chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
I just came across your story and read all 8 chapters in record time. I hope that you do find time to finish this story. It is very well written and way too interesting to leave us hanging.

I know how RL can be overwhelming, but that's why we all read and/or write fanfiction; in order to have a way to escape.

Keep up the great work.
Moonlight83 chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
Oh WOW thanks for the chapter,the begging worked ;)

OhOh Dark, mysterious corridor that sounds dangerous but I hope they find a way to stop this Virus.

And Carson... Oh God I hope they find them soon.

I know RL is in the way but I hope you find the time to write some more :)
SgtGroganSG chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
O dear... what have you done you evil fanfi writer...

we fanfic writers are a torture to all those characters :) :) :P XD