Reviews for Dream Girl
greenteamoose chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Aw, such a sweet ending. Very nice. It's been a pleasure reading this lyrical fic, but as I don't follow musicals, I'm sorry to say that I didn't catch any other references. Wonderful ending with the usual hilarity of Lee and Gai XD.

greenteamoose chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
I like the Neji/Tenten moment! Hope to see some more fluffiness in the next chapter :3

The Kiba song in the beginning was hilarious. I especially like Shino, who "blushed with mortification." XD

greenteamoose chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Not too familiar with Dreamgirls songs, but Tenten's song really fits the mood. :) I really liked Neji's reaction to her song too. And Gai and Lee were just hilarious as usual. I can imagine Lee being quite energetic o_o.

Under a Rain Cloud chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Great start ot your story! And I can relate to Tenten's situation Too. It is so troublesome at times, I just wish my life was like one of these fanfictions...sigh, I can only hope.
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is quite an amusing ride. I like that you included the lyrics and gave descriptions (Shika's voice, Sakura/Ino's fighting... typical _) of the characters as they sang the songs. And Sasuke... oh Sasuke Sasuke, I never knew you had such an inner talent XDXD. Yes, write more please!