Reviews for Unhinged
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Poor John, I couldn't imagine anything more horrible than being buried alive with loads of bugs crawling all over you. That definitely is torture and for someone who has very bad luck with bugs, it would be even worse.
Very well written, I think John deserves a rest after that amount of whumpage lol
Vadercat chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Yes, a sequel would be good. This is the 1st step to recovery...but you could fill it out a bit more.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Great story! *iz a proud whumper* Ya really whumped Shep good. Really liked how the team rallied around him as they made their way back to the Gate then once they were back in Atlantis. I'm glad you didn't magically cure Shep of his trauma;it would have made his ordeal hollow to cure him overnight.
Well done. Good on ya. Cheers! }:O

BMick chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I read this one a while back, but was too creeped out at the time to even make a comment. That was ultimate whump, from my point of view.

I didn't mind where you ended it. A detailed recovery would make it a very long story, and once Sheppard began to make contact with his teammates, you know he'll make it back after a time.

Almost too well done. The cat better not come brushing her long whiskers up against my face in bed tonight...
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Beaten, concussed, starved, dehydrated, drugged and hallucinating- restrained in a box full of BUGS-several times! No wonder my fave flyboy is more than a bit looney! You sure know how to whump poor John! Love the team dynamics and their undying respect and love to help John thru the dark times...At first I was dissappointed there was not more on his recovery, but then where how you ended it, speaks for itself..yes-the team is there to support John and with their help, John will recover..
Skye Graham chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh My God! You really did it to Sheppard this time. I have to say that was one of the most heinous things ever to happen to Sheppard. Everything was good for me until that point. You have to fix this! Write a 'Journey Back to Sanity' story.
Kazbaby chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Damn good story. Bonus points for a twist with the torture (I'm wish Sheppard about bugs *shudder*) I really wish you had continued it with a sequel because it totally begs to have John's recover completely shown.
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I just finished this lovely story. I only wished you had continued it further. I would have liked to read about his continued recovery now that he is more aware and cognizant of his fears.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I think this one of the roughest times Sheppard has

experienced; locked into a small enclosed box with bugs...

They would spell nightmare for

him if they were handed to him separately, but together

present a hellish scenario.

Poor darlin'
Principessa Di Morte chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Very well written. You captured the characters pretty well, and put John into a fantastically different and creative situation. It just had to be bugs, didn't it? *shudders* Well done.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh, I really, really liked this one. It's definitely one of my faves. The characterization was perfect, and I thought the torture was interesting, since it was mainly psychological by the end - though the whole suffocating to death in a coffin filled with flesh eating bugs thing probably caused some physical issues too. Anyway, my only complaint, I wish there was more; as this had the potential to be a novella.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I love pop culture references Though it wouldve been nice to see sheppard make his way from the start of his recovery to the end Awesome fic either way tho
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow! The scenes with the bugs totally creeped me out. I have a thing with cockroaches. Just the sight of them almost sends me into orbit. Poor Sheppard!

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed reading your stories! Thanks so much for putting your ideas in writing!
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
thia is a really great story I'd love to see a Sequel :)
sakurablue13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
i had a mild case of claustrophobia myself, so i know exactly the horror of being trapped in a confined space. especially when accompanied by objects of your other phobia... *shivers*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »