Reviews for How We Met Our Baby
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Uh-uh, that is not good. But anyway, with regards to Barney's injuries attained during the bus accident, it'd have taken him the whole summer to get back out of the cast and literally on his feet. On with the next chapter!
Aquos35 chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
love it! felt so perfect in this story
li'miss sunshine chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
One word: sequel?

To be honest, I have totally and completely fallen in love with your story. The character development was absolutely specular, and overall, this story was incredibly well written.

But I'm serious about wanting a sequel. I'd love to see how Jamie and Patrick would end up, and how Barney and Robin raise them together. I'd also love to see how the proposal happens, and how they get married!

Fantastic story though. XD
snnowfrostt chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
I love your fic, it's so perfect S2
romanticjunkie83 chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
wow, loved this story, especially the way you wrote about robin and barney's feelings for one another, well done.
j12sk3 chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Awh, such a cute story. Loved it :)
Jessie Brown chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I love it. It kept my attention the whole time. Good job!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
I loved this story! Thank you for writing it(:
victorionious chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Okay, first off, a few quotes that I found particularly hysterical:

"...he was glad that they could all be together without it being weird or awkward."

aaaand...

"Come on, Scherbatsky, Daddy's thirsty."

I laughed so hard that I cried. I also fell out of my chair. True story.

Now, if I had to sum up this entire story in one word, it would be:

AWWWWWW!

I loved how this was portrayed! From Barney's near instant acceptance and rise in maturity, to Ted's insane wig-out. All of it! I loved it! It made me feel warm and fuzzly inside... And my cheeks hurt from grinning. THIS WAS SO ADORABLE! Definitely something I'm returning to. No doubts here. So, if you get another random review from me in a few months, repeating how ADORABLE this is... well, yeah, don't be surprised.
GalanthaDreams chapter 11 . 11/13/2010
It is very sweet. And as courtesy demands one should leave a review when one enjoys something.
morallygreydesi chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Gosh this is amazing...I just love it..

Patrick and Jamie sound adorable..I wish it would all have been like this..D
Jaden Starr chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
AW OMG squee that is so good so far! I love it and I still have more to read.
Jaden Starr chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
OMG I know this is the first chapter and there is more already posted but I just have to comment. Fucking awesome!

No pun intended!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
As she reached her hand up to knock, she noticed an engraved bronze nameplate to the left of the door. Stinson & Scherbatsky.

I really like that!

I think that a How I Met Your Mother story would be hard to write, for me at least. Very much like a Friends story would be. Though I know that show inside out, getting the right tone would be real tough. So hats off to you for pulling this fic off.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
Such a sweet chapter. Twins! Aw.