Reviews for Nothing New Under The Sun Or Moon
great
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
awesome-totally epic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I am so glad you wrote about happy stuff and Jack still alive. I thought I WOULD DIE MYSELF AT THAT MOVIE END.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I can understand Jack's fear but omg do I hate him for breaking them up. He has no right and he of all people, should know better. My heart ached for Lloyd :(

The story telling could be more in-debth, take more time with situations, conversations, characters. It is quite a deep storyline so rushing through it (even if you didn't mean to) takes a bit away from that depth and drama.

I'm glad Bobby came back though *sigh*

Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Oh dear... poor Walt ;p

Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Ahh..sweet. :)

The way this is written feels a bit hurried, I feel a bit rushed through and sometimes I stumble over awkwardly formed sentences but that doesn't take away from a good story. :)

Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
hahaha this is great ;p I might have celebrated a little when Bobby told Jack his secret... :D

gr lewis chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
so glad bobby did come home. it should be good for him and lloyd now. but i think lloyd may put bobby through some changes before all settles down, it must have been awful for lloyd to be abandoned like that.

this is a good place to stop your story!

gr
gr lewis chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
good thing our boys locked the barn.

gr
AZNsexinezz chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Now this is a neat idea on this pairing. Adding a pairing that basically seems to reflect Ennis and Jack is quite interesting. 10/10
laffertyluver23 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
i love this story! Bobby and Lloyd's ending was fustrating but so along the lines of Ennis/Jack it was appropiate. BBM was such a good movie and I wish there was a follow-up, Lloyd/Bobby!
Firefly-class chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
soo good!
grey turns to gold chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
I remember reading this a long time ago and I loved it then and I'm so glad you wrote a new chapter.

I can't wait for more!

Great work.
laffertyluver23 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
this is too cute. I love to think Jack/Ennis would grow old together on their own ranch, but Bobby/Lloyd was an added bonus. A follow up of Lloyd/Bobby would be great...
MiSs-SuRealiSt chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This story was the best brokeback fanfic i've ever read!

But it needs a sequal!