Reviews for RanmaChans Big Decision
Bubblezmith chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Love it.

Oh well. Here we go again, LOLOLOLOL!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
I don't think this is done

Will Genma cause the male fiancée (Akane, Kuno & Ryoga) problem?

Will Cologne sick Mousse on Ranko?

How will there friends react will Sayuri & Yuka become Ranko's friends while Hiroshi & Daisaku become Akane-kun's?
Bfensty chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
I'll be honest with this one, I've never really liked the whole cliche, Ranma's a girl Ryoga drops all obsessive love for Akane. But otherwise, liking the story so far.
adakun13 chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
This was a short and sweet story. I like the idea of them reversing positions, and it's a great concept. If you have a follow-up, I'd love to know about it.
eddog2323 chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
It is a good story. I think it is still incomplete. Now that Ranma is Ranko, will Akane deside in keepping her curse just like Ranko? How will she deside? How will here family take it? Will it work out better this way, or will it be the same? There are alot of question to anwser. It is good enough to have a sequel. If you do put up a sequel, reply to me and I will put you on my Author Alert.
Guardoflight chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
A cute, lovely story, but a bit over the top with the girliness.
zeltronica chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
very buitiful story
amyfulleraesthetic chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
ive gotta say that you are a dirty, filthy hypocrite. didnt u just post a review to someones fic saying, "well i must say that this is a horrible story. its virtually plagiarized. i mean you do change like a few words but still. why did you even make this story. unless you seriously start to change and not basically copy this story verbatim i'm going to have to give this a 0/5" after they altered a story and disclaimed it when they posted it? you are doing the exact same thing! you are taking someones work, editing it, and posting it. i am not angry because you did this because it is not plagiarism if you disclaim it, which you clearly did. i am angry because you are critisizing others when they do the same thing. dont be a hypocrite. it makes you look very idiotic.
Tangent chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
As interesting as this is, I have to agree that if you're going to take over someone else's dead fic, you could have picked a better one to take over. Or at the very least, edit it a bit to take care of some of the things that make it quirky.

One: Tatewaki and Kodachi Kuno do not know of Ranma's curse, and do not regularly visit the Tendo Dojo. Nor do they perceive themselves to be crazy (or even eccentric). They don't even seem to realize that others see them that way - and they have each been called crazy to their face. I'd recomend just dropping them from that scene as they take away from the story rather than adding to it.

Two: Unless Ranma let everyone know that he had an announcement to make (and even then, he wouldn't invite the Kunos - he doesn't like them and could care less about letting them know anything), neither Ukyo nor Shampoo would be there for Ranko's initial proclomation either. Particularly in the morning (when they do randomly pop in, it tends to be either around lunch or dinner, with the excuse of "binging take-out" whether anyone actually orderd anything or not).

Three: The pacing is a bit off. There's a whole lot of instances that are described briefly that should have been expanded upon - or (as many prereaders and editors are fond of saying) you should "show" what happens instead of merey "telling" us that it did.

Other than that the fic isn't terrible. It's just not good either.
Talent Scout chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ah yes "RANKO'S Big Decision" I know that story well sometimes if i wanna read a Rama goes fully female i read it. It's a good one-shot fic and other than the incorrect spelling of the name you ported it good. Just hope you don't get this story or you're account blasted
ol69 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008