Reviews for Give Me One Good Reason Why
james.crowell chapter 1 . 6/21
Lol I like how your reworking Episode I begins with a prank on the Jedi council
Ren O'neil chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
i know you are still alive and it truly is a shame this is no longer being updated. it is good, too good to leave unfinished. will you continue this story?

qui-gon will be upset when he finds out it was obi-wan and mace who played the pranks in the beginning.
klester1987c chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
PLEASE continue!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
this chapter was great can’t wait to see more so please update soon
Annabel Willow chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
you've captured 3PO perfectly! I want more story!
OMG chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
YOU FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY UPDATED! It was good, but waaaaaay waaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short! You need to update really soon pleeeeease! :D More Obi-Wan, Mace, and Qui-Gon interaction homeskillet! LOOOOOVED IT
Geri K chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Ha i like the chatter between r2 and cp, not that i would like to listen to c3po too much.

it looks like Mace could go undercover as a slaver.
great post.
Geri K chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
it is good and i think Gunray should re think his decision to deal with a sith.
GL30 chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
This is great! Mace and Obi Wan make a great team and it will be interesting to see how their apprenticeship effects the outcome of the original events.

I'm guessing Qui Gon's going to train Anakin if he survives but that's only guessing.

Keep up the good work!
thorn chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
ummmm... cool story...
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Dear Ani:

In line with my previous review: "Doth", not "doeth".

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
Wonderful to see an update! You managed to stay close to canon, but I can see how Mace's presence is slowly changing things. I hope you update again soon, and, have fun in your creative writing class!
PeaceGuardian chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
Awesome chapter! About freaking time that you updated, I thought that this story was like...dead or something. Nice chapter though, not much action, but good capture of everyone. Next time just make it a longer chapter so I don't have to write a review that makes me whine about how short the chapter is. Yeah...UPDATE SOOON!
too lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
About time you updated! Lol, it was too short! But I guess that just means that I WANT MORE! So just update the story and I won't go after you...:P Yeah, nice job portraying Anakin, you really hit his character. :P More Obi-Wan next time? Or how about a longer chapter that's updated much faster next time? Say, how about tomorrow?