Reviews for The Melancholy of Toph Bei Fong
airichan623 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
An unexpected crossover that I'm totally OK with and support. If anyone can make Zutara happen, Haruhi can. Seriously, the reason Katara gives for the lack of Zutara is the same I have to go with-not because they couldn't or wouldn't, but that they shouldn't. Because he's the Fire Lord. What if the firstborn is a waterbender? His country is in chaos, and the idea of a water-bending Fire Lord might trigger another rebellion. And Zuko would never pass over the firstborn to crown the firstborn firebender, as he'd never want to see another pair of siblings pitted against each other by the father-the memories of Azula and himself are still to than anything, it would be a tragic love.
okami-onna chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
I completely loved it!. I want more Zutara!. Another one to favs!
Norge Girl chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
BEGINNING PLEASE SO GOOD . . . ! XD
Willowdove chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I am so thoroughly amused.
14Simba chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Awesome story. I loved Toph in it.
supermangageek23 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I cannot tell you just how much I loved this, or how hard I was smiling by the end of the story. This was just a fantastic read!
stars shine out chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Brilliant job, absolutely brilliant! I love it, you've done a marvelous job!
ilyenamylove chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
All of your stories are my favorite stories. You are a top 5 favorite writer.
Jasmine chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
LOL! Awesome!
jessi chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Great story, you have got to love Toph!
IAmMyOwnBiggestMystery chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Lol...IT'S BOTH!
CurryBread07 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
yeah! go toph! he needs some waking up to do! ZUTARA EPICNESS!
KJun chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
" And you don't love that girl, kiddo, not really. You only love her enough to make her yours; not enough to let her go."

AWESOME! Jun tells it like it is and it is about time someone did.

I just had to say that.

Good work.

Kat
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
SO GOOD. WHY ISN"T ZUTARA CANON! STORIES LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE MADE ATLA THAT MUCH BETTER :)
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Ha! I loved that!

The alien part was funny.

The make out scene was my fave part of this story.