Reviews for The Melancholy of Toph Bei Fong
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 5/19
This series was a little frustrating to read because you didn't label the order of them in the descriptions, so I accidentally read them out of order and got a bit confused. Once I sorted that out though, I quite loved the story. It was funny and passionate and a lovely read all around.
ImZutarian4ever chapter 3 . 1/6
Beginiiing
ImZutarian4ever chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
I would say begining!And a veeery beutiful one though!
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
An unexpected crossover that I'm totally OK with and support. If anyone can make Zutara happen, Haruhi can. Seriously, the reason Katara gives for the lack of Zutara is the same I have to go with-not because they couldn't or wouldn't, but that they shouldn't. Because he's the Fire Lord. What if the firstborn is a waterbender? His country is in chaos, and the idea of a water-bending Fire Lord might trigger another rebellion. And Zuko would never pass over the firstborn to crown the firstborn firebender, as he'd never want to see another pair of siblings pitted against each other by the father-the memories of Azula and himself are still to than anything, it would be a tragic love.
okami-onna chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
I completely loved it!. I want more Zutara!. Another one to favs!
Norge Girl chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
BEGINNING PLEASE SO GOOD . . . ! XD
Willowdove chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I am so thoroughly amused.
14Simba chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Awesome story. I loved Toph in it.
mangageek23 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I cannot tell you just how much I loved this, or how hard I was smiling by the end of the story. This was just a fantastic read!
stars shine out chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Brilliant job, absolutely brilliant! I love it, you've done a marvelous job!
ilyenamylove chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
All of your stories are my favorite stories. You are a top 5 favorite writer.
Jasmine chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
LOL! Awesome!
jessi chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Great story, you have got to love Toph!
grizzlybairparty chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Lol...IT'S BOTH!
CurryBread07 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
yeah! go toph! he needs some waking up to do! ZUTARA EPICNESS!