Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages
So innovative it may as well be part of the canon series! Love your work :D
Besoin chapter 45 . 9/11/2016
I can honestly say that this is almost indistinguishable from Colfer's style of writing, and fits so well in the storyline. It's my second time reading it and it left me even more impressed than before. You captured the characters so well and plot is very interesting to read. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/23/2016
But No. 1...
Courage and Love chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
First chapter - I am seriously happy the issue from the series with the paradox appears to be about to be resolved at this point. (Does that make sense?) I will be reading more.
Greghero chapter 39 . 6/4/2016
actually the goblin rebelion was on the mid twenties so no wrong date
Greghero chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
No the C cube encryption would be childsplay (assuming the child wasnt a fowl) compared to the decyphering of that maze.
Greghero chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
Pls make it be paradiso
Greghero chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Wait how did the agent know his name was fowl. And even if artemis told him he wouldnt believe him as this worlds fowl was older.
Greghero chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
expertly built for the image plot twist loved it
Greghero chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Fairly convenient dont you think. The species of theMCs are the last to go?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
The opal paradox on the other hand, that is a real paradox, but should have followed the above laws mentioned above.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Sorry, what you described os not a paradox, and would cause no errors in the universe. A paradox is when a person goes back in time, abd dose somethibg that prevents his future self from going back in time. To use a famous example, if i went back in time to 1970, and killed my grandfather before he had a child, i would have never been born thus could never go back in time to kill my grandfather, but if i am not around to kill my grandfather, he stays alive and has a kid, so i can go back in time to kill him...
What you just described as a paradox is just a time loop. If somebody attempted to kill me when i was 20, but my 30 year old self went back in time and saved me, i could grow up to go back in time to save myself. There is no paradox here.
Also, neither you or Eion Coffer accurately analysed what would happen in the event of an actual paradox. There are 3 concepts of what could happen of a paradox is created, depending on the nature of time travel. Theroy 1: Time travel creates a new universe, exactly like our own, except a certain amount of time in the future/past, thus a paradox wont do shit tp your own universe. 2: The universe will reset at the time of paradox, and will continue doing so until general randomness prevents the person from going back in time. Example, i kill my grandfather, the universe resets before he is killed. He continues his life, and narrowly misses getting hit by a bus on a sidewalk. Onve more I go back in time to kill him, the universe resets again, he nearly gets hit by a bus again. This happens hundreds of times until 1 day, the bus hits him and he dies, ending the paradox. 3: Time travel is impossible and paradoxes cpuldnt happen in the first place
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
this is very for taking the time to get it out
OpgamingMC chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This is easily the best After fanfiction I have ever read. You portray the characters right, you pace the story well. It's amazing. 9.5/10
Caver Floyd chapter 45 . 12/6/2015
One of the best stories on this website. I'm glad I found it.
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »