Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages
NerfGlaistigUaine chapter 40 . 7/6
Thought the escape was a bit too easy, but they did have N1 on their side who is basically a game breaker. Nice to see how Hunter!Artemis easily predicted his younger counterpart's moves. Really doing a good job of giving off a sinister vibe to him.
NerfGlaistigUaine chapter 31 . 7/6
You were in high school when you wrote this?! Colour me impressed, you've got tone and characterization down pat with a decent plot.
NerfGlaistigUaine chapter 10 . 7/5
Eight years after you've finished writing this I've come to comment that Holly Short is one meter tall (it says three feet in US editions but the original had it at one meter so three foot three) so it's more three and three quarters feet. Pedantic, I know, but as you said, every centimeter counts.
Notey chapter 44 . 5/14
Quick note, from reading this nearly a decade later:

1. Have these assholes heard of "clear instructions". Do riddles and rhyming couplets matter more than time? No? Then be more clear in your fucking alterations to the book. The magic won't mind.

2. Is the universe really going to collapse over one life? ONE LIFE? Out of all of the uncountable stars and planets and living beings, one life is significant? Universe misunderstands the concept of scale and perspective.

3. I repeat, universe is petty. And pathetic. And frankly, if "Nature" is really having a fit over something this tiny, I hesitate to think of what would happen if something that truly mattered had happened.

All of this is to say: intriguing plot and thoroughly enjoyable development, but I cringe at the prospect of accepting such lore and plot crutches.
jedijinnora chapter 45 . 5/7
Bravo! Loved the story, loved the characters, loved the alternate timeline. I do feel a bit gutted that No. 1 and Qwan didn't make back from Hybras it in the end, but I have no real complaints. Well-written, exciting, and had the same humor throughout that endears the AF series to me years later. Together was a sweet epilogue, too. Thanks for writing, I hope you are well.
Alex chapter 45 . 1/17
Man, I actually cried when I realised No. 1 was gonna die. He's my favourite. :'(
Anyway, really good story - well done. :)
Uraharaisgod chapter 45 . 1/1
Great story overall. Ending was rather rushed, and we never really got ANY conclusion for Adult Artemis or Opal (would have liked at least a final face to face between the two Fowls, Opal I don't really care abut since she's pretty much psycho, but would have liked at least a few words between the two Fowls), but good anyways.

Only other problem I have is with Opal's role being...well pointless... I feel like she's a character with no purpose, who could have been killed off during or even prior to the main plot (during the timegap between the War and Trouble/No.01 arriving) and it would literally have changed NOTHING in the plot. Not saying you needed to give her a major antagonistic role. Hell, if you has killed her off that woulda been fine, but I just feel annoyed that she literally only exists as an explanation point all the way to the end.

Despite these niggles, this was a great read regardless, and certainly worth the time invested into reading it.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/26/2017
So innovative it may as well be part of the canon series! Love your work :D
Besoin chapter 45 . 9/11/2016
I can honestly say that this is almost indistinguishable from Colfer's style of writing, and fits so well in the storyline. It's my second time reading it and it left me even more impressed than before. You captured the characters so well and plot is very interesting to read. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/23/2016
But No. 1...
Courage and Love chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
First chapter - I am seriously happy the issue from the series with the paradox appears to be about to be resolved at this point. (Does that make sense?) I will be reading more.
Greghero chapter 39 . 6/4/2016
actually the goblin rebelion was on the mid twenties so no wrong date
Greghero chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
No the C cube encryption would be childsplay (assuming the child wasnt a fowl) compared to the decyphering of that maze.
Greghero chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
Pls make it be paradiso
Greghero chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Wait how did the agent know his name was fowl. And even if artemis told him he wouldnt believe him as this worlds fowl was older.
1,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »