Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages
OwlFeather13 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
That was an incredibly drastic change from the slightly romantic scene with rose bushes and three embarrassed people in underpants to war, death, and Koboi.

As of yet, you are a good writer.
OwlFeather13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Interesting beginning to the book.
Qwerty001 chapter 45 . 7/20/2012
Awesome! Great job!
Sazq chapter 45 . 7/13/2012
This was amazing! please wright more!, please please please?
Holly Chase chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Great job
Kaitie85386 chapter 45 . 6/25/2012
Amazing job. It's easily my favorite AF fic, and you did a great job writing it.

-kaitie
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 45 . 6/13/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! I liked Quan and N1, though. I cried at their deaths. :( Oh well, great book/fic!

Erin
titan616 chapter 45 . 6/1/2012
Good story; it's obvious you put a lot of work into this and I really liked what you did with alternate timeline characters.
lanternsinsilver chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
FINALLY. PROPER FOWL FANFICTION.

Thank you, really, really, thank you.
sparkly rainbow bubbles chapter 38 . 5/11/2012
Hi! I really love your story, and I just had to review, cuz the review button looked so pressable.
FighterGirl14 chapter 45 . 5/11/2012
Excellent, genius, brilliant, peerless! The plot is amazing. Your writing skills are excellent. Honestly, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
Ludostar chapter 45 . 5/6/2012
Brilliant brilliant brilliant! Your story was awesome, I actually forgot this was a fan fiction, you wrote it so well! :D I loved it!
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 45 . 4/30/2012
story was 's very sad that you had to kill no1 but it's still only thing that I might have wanted to be improved is a smarter otherwise,jaw-dropping.
2whitie chapter 45 . 4/29/2012
This story was amazing. No other words needed. PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES! I woke up and read The other Paradox, who author recommended this, along with some1 from my school. Four peole at church today were comparing how long we all stayed up to finish it...I personally stayed up till I fell sleep while reading it, and another friends head hit the keyboard. This story deserves multiple Orions!
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
This chapter was AWESOME!I was laughing SO HARD!
1,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »