Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages
Katzmeow chapter 8 . 7/20/2020
I love it when No 1 is just like an inocent little kid just how Artemis was supposed to be like when he was about twelve like normal kids/tweens but instead he commited himself into doing crime as a teenage genius and mastermind.
Katzmeow chapter 7 . 7/20/2020
But seriosly Opal does she really at least have to be alive in the story. Furthermore other than that the story is esquisitly well.
hsgsfsaf fs chapter 24 . 5/29/2020
AMAZING! SO FUCKING AMAZING! GODDAMM! BLESS YOU!
hsgsfsaf fs chapter 11 . 5/28/2020
best story ever!
hsgsfsaf fs chapter 2 . 5/28/2020
h
hsgsfsaf fs chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Headache here we come
guikat chapter 45 . 3/12/2020
I actually cried. One of the best fanfictions I've read in a very long time. Thank you.
Saphira Veera chapter 45 . 12/16/2019
Beautiful. Marvelous. Brilliant. Fucking amazing. You are a genius writer. What talents. Such power. I could sing songs of all the things you made me feel as I read the story for a fortnight. Excellent execution. I have never seen such a perfect execution of a story. Are you sure your username isn’t a pseudonym for a certain Mr. Colfer? I want to hug you for real just for this. Thank you so so so so so much for an amazing read.
Hz chapter 45 . 11/29/2019
Wonderful great ending good story
djdiscoboy04 chapter 45 . 11/22/2019
This was amazing, and the thing that would make it better is...A SEQUEL
batman5540 chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
amazing story
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2019
LOL Chapter 6 is amazing!
NerfGlaistigUaine chapter 40 . 7/6/2018
Thought the escape was a bit too easy, but they did have N1 on their side who is basically a game breaker. Nice to see how Hunter!Artemis easily predicted his younger counterpart's moves. Really doing a good job of giving off a sinister vibe to him.
NerfGlaistigUaine chapter 31 . 7/6/2018
You were in high school when you wrote this?! Colour me impressed, you've got tone and characterization down pat with a decent plot.
NerfGlaistigUaine chapter 10 . 7/5/2018
Eight years after you've finished writing this I've come to comment that Holly Short is one meter tall (it says three feet in US editions but the original had it at one meter so three foot three) so it's more three and three quarters feet. Pedantic, I know, but as you said, every centimeter counts.
1,287 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »