Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages
whitealmond chapter 34 . 4/27/2015
I think you're doing a good job juggling the complex plot and all its elements. The bits of romance and dashes of suspense are delightful to read. And that poem is wonderfully apt and chilling.
whitealmond chapter 32 . 4/27/2015
If I may, it's so remarkable that you wrote this in high school. It's so sophisticated and well done.

I wonder who are these people playing with our heroes? Alternate Artemis still has to make his move...
whitealmond chapter 28 . 4/27/2015
I do love alternate Holly's backstory. It's as tragic as one would expect it to be *sniff*
whitealmond chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
I don't know if they count as OC's, because they do read like how the characters would have behaved had they not been drastically changed by events in their earlier lives - Artemis not meeting Holly and vice versa, etc. I enjoy them a lot.

Even alternate Holly's relationship with Trouble is believable! Perhaps the one thing that gets my goat is that in that case, there is no "true love," because alternate Holly would never be with alternate Artemis ;) but then, they are different people, so I guess that's okay? Argh, it's so confusing...
whitealmond chapter 24 . 4/27/2015
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I was wondering if Hunter was Artemis the second time he showed up, but I thought naaah, it couldn't be, too obvious XD love it, and love that he has a fairy sidekick in this universe, too. An Artemis who never knew Holly would totally be more self-interested and callous, like this one...
whitealmond chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
Research how to use an iron, Artemis? You couldn't look it up online? XD I do wonder what it was touching his cheek, though...
whitealmond chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
Hunter... a foil to Artemis, who fancies himself a hunter? XD
whitealmond chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
I think there's just enough AH romance; their dancing around each other is really fun to read.
whitealmond chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
I agree, the world needs more long AF pieces. Also I love how your style is similar to how Colfer writes his books. And despite their bleak situation here, you still find places to inject humor (and shipping!), which is greatly appreciated.
whitealmond chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
You really dropped them into the frying pan with this one XD love it!
whitealmond chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
It's always robbing banks - or an entire civilization - with Artemis, isn't it? XD
whitealmond chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Wait wait, what happened to Hybras? Why'd it just fall apart like that? Or is that something that will be answered soon? _
MorphinStar chapter 45 . 2/25/2015
Wow, this story?
Just amazing! i could'nt stop Reading. Really, i don't Even know what to say, thank you for writing this TT
I really Love how your writing gave me the same feeling i have when Reading the Original Series, that's some impressive skills you have there!
(please excuse my gibberish, i'm Not a native speaker and i am still somewhat Deep in the feels .)

Damn, now everytime i Reread the artemis fowl Series, i will have to come back to this new, good friend of a story 'D
Fan from Poland chapter 45 . 2/10/2015
Thank you very much. I love this 3
FreelanceBum chapter 45 . 1/13/2015
I loved this fic, even though I'm super sad Number 1 died. He is one of my favorite characters, behind Butler and Mulch.
1,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »