Reviews for Splinter Cell: EndWar
bob chapter 5 . 1/6
its really good so far, but where are the others?
ErikTheRed00 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
A bit too short, but it's pretty good.
Farky-fark and the Munky Bunch chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Hey! :) I know how much reviews mean to an author, as I had to do all but beg for the first few chapters of my story to get consistent reviewers, so I decided you deserved it. I always thought Sam and Grim would make a cute couple so that's why I first stumbled upon your story. I really like the premise and I don't see anything you're doing wrong. Keep up the good work!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Why would the need to cryogenically freeze him?
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Any chance of continuing?
Striker1246 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Great story, I just found it; glad I read it. I'll be looking to your next update
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Interesting idea, having Sam in command of other Splinter Cells, which would, though, indicate Splinter Cells are more special forces, not the lone agents that can't be traced to any government. Anyway, neat chapters.
Teen preacher chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
dude... AWESOME! keep it up man youve got me hooked
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Anyway, looks like a really neat story in the making.
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Very interesting story idea, I must say, and looks promising.

For trivia's sake, I must tell you; 'armor-piercing' bullets aren't much different than normal bullets. Just, they are made of harder metals than lead, such as brass or steel. The metal is harder, so it can pierce tougher objects than soft lead bullets.
BehindInfinity chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Here's some advice...don't write for the reviews because you seem like you are.

Continue writing it and finish the story. It's always better to find out what you could've done better with it when you're done.

Also, make the chapters longer.