Reviews for Strawberries and Champagne
Cam3910 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
SHE CAN'T HAVE STRAWBERRIES! MURDERER! MURDERER! I QUOTE "DID YOU KNOW THERE IS INLY ONE THING IN THIS WORLD THAT I AM DEATHLY ALERGIC TO?"-pepper "STRAWBERRIES."-tony. MURDERER! MURDERER!
but I love the fic. hehe.
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Aww this was great! What a shame we found out in the second she's allergic, lol. So sad. I love strawberries. Anyways, it was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
The funny thing is that in the 2nd movie Pepper's portrayed as allergic to strawberries.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Super cute :)
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aw this was funny and cute:) Is champange and stawberries really good though? Hehe
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I loved that.
kitty2399 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
My gosh, this was so great! Pepper and Tony are so cute!

I must say, I'm going to go get some of that myself! lol! That sounds so amazing right now!

Great job, and I must say... you've just ruined my diet... lol! Oh well, it's worth it! :)

Way to go!

Kitty2399
4persephone chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
You're making me hungry for fruit. :-) No seriously - I liked this, it was delicate and yet very gently sexy as well. I like that Tony went out of his way to share something he likes with Pepper purely because it brings him joy to do so. And I also LOVE he picked up the habit from his mom, because it is nice to occasionally see him and alcohol connected in a way that isn't total pathos...
Robertdowneyjrlvr15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Keep going! Love it.

Your fanfic buddy,

RobertDowneyJrLvr15
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I have actually never tried the strawberry/champagne thing myself. I guess I will need to try it sometime. I was so happy that your latest chapter of Acension inspired a one shot. It is always great to get updates and new stories from you.