Reviews for Hurt and Love: The Beginning of A New Life
Madeylnn Rose chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
this is a really good story i wish that you could keep going and update
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
I like it I wanted to know if you could update it maybe lol
Prettyprincess chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
It was good but can you continue?
zimfreak1997 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
RAWR :3 give me moar plz :D

im liking this story... although i never pegged Ranka-san as the "raping-his-own-daughter" type ._. i now have newfound fear for that man . and on an ending note:

POOR HARUHI DDD:
chaoscrow chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Awww poor haruhi
i loved it chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
loved it ...continue please
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
awwww i hope you find out whats wrong and get medicine for it.i love the story so update as soon as you can please.
Jen chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Sorry but I really don't see why Ranka would do that - especially on regular basis. Even if he wasn't gay, the interaction you can between father and daughter wouldn't allow this.

I don't understand why it has to be Ranka, anyway, if you wanted Haruhi to live with Tamaki just put that scene in her house/room. Even if it was a stranger the damage was done and she wouldn't want to live there again. Ranka could be somewhere out of town and everything would be fine...
Dragon Knight Reina chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Interesting story, you did a really good job writing it. Tamaki seemed particularly calm and reasonable here, that's an interesting take on him. -
Jynx chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Hello again :) The demon monkeys are getting hungry, so continue forthwith. Or else BWA HA HA HA HA!
Hero of Red chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Heeeeyheyhey~

This is awesome! Never thought of Ranka to really be like that.. it's very interesting indeed. *Nods*

I do especially love how detailed it is. Tamaki's attitude is great. :3 Keep up the awesome work! I wanna see some updates! ;)
popprincess1120 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
plz update soon!
BlueStarlightWarmDusk chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
This is good! I just can't see Ranka doing that,though... He loves his daughter a lot... but continue and good work!
xomessymutt17 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Please write more can't wait to see what will happen next.
Caiuslover chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
I really like it. I hope you update soon.