Reviews for Ten Good Reasons To Marry Dana
This is funny
Agent-Spooky-Mulder chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Rental car!
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
ROTFL This cracked me up! I don't normally read X-Files fic, but I saw this one and couldn't resist. LOL

I love how he started off: "Number ten… You’re protective, overbearing which is everything a man can ask for in a brother-in-law. I’ve always felt something for you. We can be great as a family.” *snort* Great one, and I can totally hear Mulder saying that. LOL

And this one made me laugh too: "You have to admit that Scully’s apartment is too big for one person.” Mulder smiled, “I’ve got enough clutter to bring that apartment down to size." LOL Too funny (and true!). And of course the #1 reason had me giggling too.

Nicely done. Hey-you ever think about writing Supernatural fic? I found you through a comment you left for someone on a SPN story. I LOVE SPN humor stuff. Hope you'll think about it.
Piratess-Bell chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aha! That was great.

-Piratess
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
OMFG! you REALLY cuaght me off guard with the whole Mulder singing im too sexy! OMG HILARIOUS!
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
this was freaking awesome! i loved it when mulder burst out into "i'm too sexy!" it's so true though.
an-extraordinary-muse chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This was a cute story. My favorite part is 42! Lol. I have to admit that I'm a nerd, and whenever one of my friends says "Can I ask you a question?" I always answer with "The answer is 42." And they never get it! ;) I laughed so hard when I read that part. Thanks for a great little story and making me laugh!
CraziiBananaz chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Lol number 1 is totally hilarious! I totally had fun reading this. Awesome job!
Ilovenumber77 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Very good! I would NEVER have thought up something as weird and as funny as this. But where's the rest of the story? You need to make at least one more chapter! Mulder has to marry Scully! Bill and Mulder have to duke it out some more! Still, good piece of work and from now on, if someone asks me a dumb question, I'll answer '42'.
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I loved the number 2 reason. Thanks for making me laugh too.
Daniel Addiction chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Poor Mulder, but you could see that coming with Bill.

Another enjoyable fic, can't wait for the next one.
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
aw poor Mulder. LOL. This story sure did make me laugh. lol. great job
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
You made me laugh out loud. Number seven and two are my favorite reasons. So funny!
chlark4 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Very good. I loved the #1 reason. Very hilarious. I haven't met Bill yet. I haven't reached that episode. I am very anxious to meet him. Nice job on the story though. Looking forward to more stories.
The X-filer chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
lol i didnt even know you were attemping this one :) but im still going to put mine up soon, got it half done lol good one though! really funny and i enjoyed it! :) LOL