Reviews for Deepest Intentions
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awww ,if you could see my face right now you'd see the big 'ol sappy expression I have
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
thw line "Dean sighed, and took off Sam's boots, and carried in the first aid kit".

"It's not your fault Sam, i'm just sick of all these freaks taking it out on you all the time...these patch-up jobs are getting a lot more frequent than i'd like"

it kinda true every episode til now sam is the one to be attacked by whatever there hunting
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Was looking for some strangled Sammy and here you magic I found you.

My favorite line: It's okay Sam...but we gotta' split faster than a hookers condom...that bastards still around..."

LOL...Dean so would say that!

Great fun...thank you!

mousefiction chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nicely done; I really enjoyed this story.
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Now this I would have really liked to see! Great job, my dear. My stomach was twisting into knots, so you pushed all the right buttons. And I so love when Dean steps between Sam and a threat. Thanks so much!

TraSan chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This was great!

Strangled!Sammy is my absolutely fav (as long as it is coupled with some big!Bro Dean).

Hit all the right spots. Excellent.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aw! Dean is such a sweetie! And I love me a good limp!Sam fic. Mwahaha?
courtney chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
hey there hun, im so glad i deicided to randomly go and leaf through your fics...i thought this one was new and *bam* was i right or what?

i laughed and i cried. and i laughed, and cried and then i didn't know what was what-in a good way o'course.

two words. hookers. condom. im gonna be in hysterics over that for the *rest* of my life.

i had to bust out my ipod and listen to jony cash as i was reading this which made it all thae sadder and im all in a blubbery mess cause of...

He'd always live as long as Dean was there to live with him.

i want SN now :]

awesome as always!
friendly chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
good job.. I really liked it
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I always wanted that scene with added limpness - it was just calling out for it. Thank you so much.

Loved it - was just what I needed for a night-time read.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Loved this. You know I'm a sucker for hurt Sam and you expanded the scene beautifully. This is another one of my faves!
alexisabove chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
you read my mind!

Ive always wondered if Sam didnt get away.

Awesome, thanks! :D
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
\0/ Yay! You wrote a new story - and limp Sam too! I adore your night-time writings...great stuff. I always seem to write better late at night when everyone else is in bed, it's almost worth looking like crap the next morning.

I really enjoyed this one. Hugs, Liz x
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Loved the missing scene you wrote. But then again, who doesn't love hurt Sam and protective Dea. Poor Sammu, why do spirits always go after his throat?