Reviews for An Ironic Twist of Fate
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Wow I really love this story you have to update soon! It's so awesome I can't take long waits
gottaloveva chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
I love this story! Please don't give up on it. I look forward to seeing how the story ends
Regin chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
I like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
huntress moon chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
please please update i want to know whats going on , who is Paul really?
In Dreams chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Ohh, how accurate your description of drunken kissing is... :P

This chapter certainly delivered, didn't it? On many fronts. Firstly, Paul! It would be so easy to hope that Hermione catches on and severs ALL ties, but he is just so clever about it that I hope it isn't too late! Bah.

And this was certainly depressing. Poor Arthur. And poor... well, everyone. Almost everyone.

I loved the Dramione in this chapter. Almost as much as I'm sure I'll love the repercussions. Have a good day!
lacking a better name chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that paul is voldie's son. thats why harry's scar burns.

really good chapter, update soon
MargueriteHOL chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Pretty please up-date soon. Fantastic chapter.
ASingleBreath chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Omg! Update soon please. I really love the story. Its one of the most interesting I've read. The plot seems very sound, but you could use a little more detail :) keep up the good work
andipandibear chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Yay! Finally! Update again soon:) This story is coming together so well
GoofyXxGabby chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
damn! DRAMA! just the way i like it. keep it going! the story is great so far!
relapse-relax chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
I'm really enjoying this story, I think it has great potential. Hurry up with the next chapter. (:
In Dreams chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
Ah, how thrilling! I was so happy to see an update! And very glad to hear that you were so inspired. People no longer seem to understand just how much a review can do for a story. :)

But how depressing, the funeral and the trip to the infirmary! I am terrified that Hermione contracted the disease and it hasn't revealed itself yet. And knowing what we now know about Paul, it seems like watching Hermione go to her doom, in a way. You are very tricky!

I got quite excited when I saw your update in my review history, and it didn't disappoint in the least. Thanks much!
MargueriteHOL chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Yay, I'm so happy you up-dated, it made my weekend. Draco will show some human decency before everyone dies right. Is Paul going to die? I can't wait for a new chapter, Pretty please up-date soon.
x.Chrissy.x chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
I like the originality of this story. Keep it up! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Midnight's Requiem chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!