Reviews for SPLASH!
Aramus13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This is totally plausible, and i wish they put this scene in the game.

10/10
Rolling Tomorrow chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
"She's one cranky princess." :D

Very entertaining conversations. *chuckles* The descriptions are all very interesting. :D The title caught my eye and I'm finding your oneshot very enjoyable. -

*continues reading*

XD Heh heh. Can she really swim? This should be entertaining...

*laughs* Good oneshot! The ending made me laugh and everything was very well written. Great work!

The Final Hikari
aascdvfvifrbpgrfbr chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Damnit where's the ending. You left me hanging again lol.
Lainey chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Love it!

So I checked my inbox and saw ZAG and was like *click*click*clicky* and was suprised with this. Excellent either way, it's nice to see updates from you!
MyCurrentObsession chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Heh. Pretty good for a first FF12 fic! I think you got the characters pretty much right on, and I could actually see something like this happening in-game. Plus, it's (hinted) Vaashe! I love that pairing... Great job!
Blue3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
OH. MY. GAWD.

You didn't.

You actually...WAIT! THAT WASN'T A VAAN/ASHE FIC! And you almost tricked me too! NOT COOL.

But-I'll admit-your Ashe was pretty great. I really like your bossy interpretation her, especially this line: “We shall travel down river to find a more accessible route.” Ashe suggested, or rather commanded..." What was really nice was how you also seemed to give her a distinct way of speaking to distinguish her from Vaan and Penelo, a slightly more uptight and formal way of speech. (I cannot honestly imagine Vaan ever saying words like "partaking")

Well done on that.

Also, I liked when Penelo had stopped Vaan from jumping in: "Just because she lived in the palace, doesn’t mean she never got out and learned how to swim.” Feminist Penelo, hell yeah! (Well, maybe feminist isn't the right word...)

BUT. I'm expecting a real Vaan/Ashe! One day. Someday. Hopefully soon...? X3