Reviews for Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
Motherof8 chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Great story. Second time reading it
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
His POV was great
diogo chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
you sucks bitch
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
good job, cant u have an editor go back and fix small mistakes? it would make the story jump from 3 stars to 4 which is where it should be
kmfroggi chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
truly a wonderful story! i really enjoyed this snarky crazy bella! but i am sure id react the same way if i had someone liked edward in my life! hahaha. thanks for sharing!
kfoll chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Bella is an awful person. Edward gets adopted by Esme, so his parents have probably died and all Bella is worried about is that she's no longer top dog!
Edward isn't much better though. Something has happened to his folks and he's spending his days grinning like a fool and whispering velvetly into stupid Bellas ear?
Makes very little sense to me! Maybe at 27 I'm far too old for this?
kfoll chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
What happened to Edwards parents and why wasn't that the first thing selfish Bella thought?
TBH, Edward is no gentleman. He could at least let her gt the glory one time!
Rojjy chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Boring.
Rojjy chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Damn you Edward!Oopsies!Bad Panda!Hehe...
maipigen chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
At first it reminded me of Special A with the intense rivalry and such, so I kept reading. Now it's more you and I'll keep reading still:D I guess you're not the only one enjoying competing starcrossed lovers to be:D
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
I love this story so, so much! Thank you for sharing your talent with us :)
This is such a unique fanfic because there aren't many out there with Edward and Bella being rivals! Love it :)
fantasticme chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
ok I don't french what is the meaning of "voulez-vouz couchez avec moi ce soir?"
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »