Reviews for Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
fantasticme chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Love it...
Guest chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
ooohhh mmyyy ggghhhoooooodd ! i absolutelty love this story. you my dear are genius.
twiheartsia chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I hate it., I mean Edward Masen, It doesn't sound right. I mean I know that's was his last name when when he was in 1901, But it's just that the last Masen doesn't go with Edward, but Cullen goes way bettter then Masen. I am in love with Edward Cullen the VAMPIRE. NOT Edward Masen the HUMAN. But Nice Story.
kynom chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
AWWW, isn't this chapter just cute? his note to her was really romantic, but I was really hoping that he would somehow tie up Mike backstage and show up as her Romeo, it'd be a great surprise.
TwilightxHPotterxPJackson chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
As soon as I read the sleep with me" bit a few chapters ago, I immediately went to Google Translate :P
vampdreams chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
I love how you started with one of the they hate each other stories... but about the way, kept it realistic, as you have said in your a/n's.

I adore the fact that you didn't turn them into a mushy so in love teenage pair, I like it that there relationship still holds the initial essence!

Gotta love it!
anu1289 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
loving this story!
miranda04 chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Just because he's irritating, etc., doesn't mean you want them dead. Of course, Bella would care, even if she still completely hated his guts.
Becky chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
Hello, I don't know if you're still reading reviews after three years, but I hope so. I've been enjoying this story so much, but what moved to write finally was your comment about third person vs. person. I *love* the third person viewpoint, so much better than first person, and so much less common for fanfic. It makes a huge difference, for the better. And it was good enough for Jane Austen in Pride and Prejudice : ) .

Thanks again for such a great story,

Becky
Midnight Phantasma chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
This was simply amazing:D I loved everything, and unlike a few other fics I've read before it didn't bore me at all! Heck, you could probably change the setting, names, and a few physical characteristics, have it published, and it would be an instant hit! I mean, the love-hate relationship isn't the most original idea but it's defenitely something a lot of people love!

You did a fantastic job with this and I really love the name by the way;)

GBY

-MP
sparkles107 chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
you got some reviews from me haha i usually hold back so i can read but i had to share my thoughts :D lol AWESOME story! i love the whole: ma cherie thing haha
sparkles107 chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! i almost cried! that was so cute. very sweet and UGH! i hate it! makes want an edward/romeo like that!
sparkles107 chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
"You're the closest thing I ever had to a friend, Isabella." [insert 'awwww' here] then: "Just think about it Princess..." !
sparkles107 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
lol "Maybe the drama teacher won't notice if I add a scene - Juliet grabs the dagger, smiles ruefully, and plunges it into Romeo's heart, killing him in one faithful strike. " that would be lovely hahahahahaha oh man i have a great feeling about this
sparkles107 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
oooooooooooh he makes my blood boil! i dont know if in a good or bad way yet hah
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »