Reviews for Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
Starset7 chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
I like the competition dynamic between B/E...I think Edward does it not only for the thrill of winning, but I'm certain somewhere in there he loves to see Bella all flustered...he thinks it's cute...and I agree. I'm excited to see this story progres...
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Haha, that was awesome. )
margaritama chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
the title is from Irving Berlin's musical Annie Get Your Gun (who can forget Doris Day singing it in the movie version in the 60's not to mention Ethel Merman)...LOVE THIS STORY, update update update
J.A. Sollavoie chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Yes! I love competitive Edward. He just rocks! Update soon!
clumsynconverse chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Good job

i luv it!

keep writing

:)smiles

-Giigi
margaritama chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
hm - does he like her or WHAT? Let's have an Edward POV...LOVE THIS POST FAST!
mad-sugar-but-sweet chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!

ITS FREAKING MINT!

lol hehehehe

i was just scanning the updates and i saw yours and i was like oh well that should be cute

BUT OMG I LOVE IT AND I NEED MORE

PLZZ! hehehe

two chaps-no hehe sobsob oj

I LOVE COMPETITIVE EDDIE

i hope bella socks it to him real bad soon tho haha

update soon

x

Bee
yoyoente chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
LOL! Why do I have a feeling that Edward really and truly adores Bella and sees this rivalry thing as getting her all spirred up just like he likes her? I wonder when she's finally gonna' get pissed off enough to deck him in the face, then stalk off and refuse to even look at him for a very long time...I can just see it now..she 'decks him, screams "I HATE YOU!" in frustration, stalks off, leaving a very confused Edward behind...oh...what a wonderful moment that would be...

You gotta have Bella kick his ass in something. At least have her just work through her anger, letting it fuel her concentration and she'll whip his cute little tusch..sound good? :)
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This is a great start! i love that they are rivals! you really should continue it! i wonder if edward is going to realize it's bella! can't wait for more!
lumierelove chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow. I'm a fan of You Got Love! but I think I love this twice as much. Keep going, whether the next update be immediate or not!
bellaXXtheXXklutz chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Hahahhahahaha! I feel bad for Bella. I can tell this story will be great!] Update whenever you can!
NefariousOne chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awesome! can't wait for more:D
booksickle chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
ANNIE! -gets a cookie-

Oh wow, you'd better update soon!
Reigns Wondering Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Poor Bella having to see Edward again. I hope this time they start out as friends. Are Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie going ot be in your fic? I cant wait to see where you take this story it sounds like it will be funny but cute at the same time.
DustBinFairy chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter!
1,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 Next »