Reviews for Invincible
Lupe chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
You are mistaken. Guy is not the Saint of Swords, Karel is! It is stated that the character endings in Fire Emblem 7: Rekka no Ken, Karel was the one who became the Saint of Swords, while Guy was still the Mounted Swordsman. To tell the truth, Karel is the real Saint of Swords. Saying that Guy became the Saint of Swords was a mistranslation of sorts; since it really supposed to say or mean that he "became as famous as the Saint of Swords himself" which is referring to Karel a.k.a. the Saint of Swords.

I dislike fanfics like this, there needs to be a stop, because they make Karel look bad. Karel is supposed to be a good guy and one of the allies in the game. Not a villain. If he were to fight Guy, it wouldn't be Guy as the protagonist and Karel as the antagonist, it would be the other way around! Unlike Karel, Guy started as an enemy before recruiting him, while Karel started as an NPC unlike other characters. If anything Karel would be the 'protagonist' in that fight, due to his character development he gets later on in his whole life. Not to mention his Affinity is Light, which is opposite of darkness and evil! Stop giving Karel a bad rep because he's a good guy and ally who develops into a better person in the end; and was never a villain in the first place. Guy, on the other hand; is nothing but identical to the 'rival' from the Pokemon games that has the "I wanna be the best" personality that we all have been familiar with.

I know it is not necessary to worry about who's good or evil; but Karel's alignment is one of the biggest controversial debates that is filled with tons of misconceptions that we cannot stand; and needs to end somehow. It is 'official' proof from Nintendo/Intelligent Systems that Karel is one of the allies that join you that was never an enemy in the first place; so stop viewing him as what he's not. It is even more controversial then Birdo's gender and Sheik's gender combined, at least the latter two are easy to figure out.
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
May be unnoticed, but its still beautiful and written to perfection. Good Job.
Levity chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
... You know, I think I remember another fanfiction on this subject, though I must say, this one might be the better one. Actually, this one is certainly the better one. I read through the whole thing, which is uncommon for me unless what I'm reading hooks me and has me enthralled in it until the end. Your style here... I don't know what it is, but it left me emotional at the end. I'm fond of this style... I'll remember to take a look at your other works.

.. By the way, I thought there was a minor error twoards the end of this but then figured you probably intended it, since I read through again and was like, "... Bizz, you read weird. Stop it."

I hope you keep up with the writing, seriously. You're really good.
Link015 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was good. Not just normal good, but good good. I don't really know what to say, but this is really captivated me. Maybe it's cause I haven't seen any other stories about this subject, which is always good. Either way, keep up the good work. Now time to go see what your other stories are about.