Reviews for Objects in Mirror are Closer Than They Appear
Cuteness!
Luzith chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
cute
Lizzy chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great story! Loved how you kept the characters in their nature. :) Keep writing you definitely have a talent!

P.S: "And John noticed that Sammy had somehow escaped from the car seat.

Right under his nose." I pissed myself laughing when I read that lol

[] SUPERNATURAL []
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow, this was a very nice little fic. Loved seeing John's thoughts on the things going on in his life this close to Mary's death. Very sad. You did a great job of exploring the complexity of his emotions, the guilt and stress and worry, etc.

And I loved little Sammy, you did an excellent job with the kidspeak. He really did sound like a little kid. It cracked me up that this is the answer John gave him, as if he'd understand it at all: "Because objects in the mirror are closer than they appear," John said. *snort* LOL

Very nicely done!
ElizabetRose chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I love little weechester stories like this. I don't know whether to call it sweet, cute, gently humorous [authors can be SO sensitive], but it was well done.
Raven chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
LOl, i would luv to see this drabble come to life on the big screen, its so cute, and adorable good job.
carolej126 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Cute story! I bet John did have an interesting time keeping Sammy busy while Dean was away at school. I can see the man finding cheap/free babysitting, or doing research at the library while the toddler attends story time, or... checking with the school board to see just how old Sammy had to be before being allowed to attend himself! Carole
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
You know, I can just picture that moment between wee Sammy and his dad!
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Love the title. I think John would be better off if he tried to explain convexes to his four year old. It might keep Sammy seated for longer (even if he forgets 10 sec later). I really hadn't thought much about how Dean going to school before Sammy is old enough would affect John's life. The mischeif Sammy could do while John is trying to work or research... I can imagine him finding John's knife and sticking it in an electrical socket... Your little snippet is wonderful.

The little bit about real questions is sad, because "why?" is a real question -"why is mommy not here?"- but if Sammy's just asking "why?" he doesn't understand -is innocent- and John can give him a non answer-"because objects in the mirror are closer than they appear" or "because she's with the angels" (Sorry my brain's in English Essay format right now). Thanks for writing and responding to my reviews! I love the title.

mb