Reviews for Tears
Sparky chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was so sad :( i was crying for a couple minutes... But it left me wondering... What happened to claire?! O_o
Prince Of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That. Was. Awesome. Not many people can pull off a tragedy like that, or maybe they're just afraid to. That was a cute one-shot and had a well rounded end. However, it did leave me wondering, "What the heck happened to Claire?" This is just a suggestion, but I could see an epic sequal to this in which Gray discovers Claire was murderd and by whom and he hunts him down to reak his revenge. If you don't like it, don't use it. If you do, feel free to write it, I think you could pull it off. :D
PockyGlameow chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh, my goshawott...

That... was SO beautiful ;u;

I normally don't even read sad fics, but I love your writing so I thought I'd give it a shot. Wow... It made me tear up... It was really sad- I'll be thinking about it and crying over it for weeks. (That's how I get with well-written tragedies. :P If it's not well written, I go like, "psshyeah right", and forget about it.) But this one really made me feel. DX I don't know much about Gray or Claire, but it seems like a really sweet pairing. _ This fic was amazing. I loved it so much. Thanks!~
Naty17 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I criiiiiiiiiied! So damn saaaaaad... *sniff* ... Why did Claire have to die? And... How did she die? *sniff* I need a kleenex...
StellaAllets chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i cried :( that was so sad and touching :(

poor Gray
Martina chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This made me cry. So sad.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
So...sad and deep...but really great! *Puts story in favorites* You should definately keep up the writing! And by the way, Gray/Claire is my second favorite paring! I like Gray!

Also by the way, you didn't explain how Claire died. I'd like to know how she did die.
TheProcrastinator.122296 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
That seriously made me cry alot

it was beautiful

I haven't been this emotional since the time I watched fireproof
SayonaraChara chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That was deep. But it was really good. Two thumbs up! Plus my two big toes! ;) lol
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This story is so good! I cried... Great job!
TalesxSymphonia chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
That's so sad...but happy at the same time.

I almost cried...

But it was a great story, SO going onto my favourites! :D
Food Network Junkie chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
WHHA This was so sad. I cried, and thats saying something. I never cry in Titanic! *Wipes tears* Okay beautiful fic, really beautiful. Good *sobs* everything.
MarianasTrench13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Oh ma gawd! That was soo sad...but I loved it all the same! You gots a real talent there! Hope to see more GrayxClaire stuff! Oh and thnx for the review on my story. Much appreciated!

-Cai!
someoneudontknow chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
*sobs on friend's shoulder who is almost crying* this...is...so sad! yet...sweet!

GREAT JOB!
Fruity Blast chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Man, this story almost made me cry! It was really good and well-written, though. Good work :)