Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Amanthya chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Delighted you continued. : ) Are you sure you don't want to continue some more?
Okumura Hikari chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Awesome story! This is the first jiraSaku I have read and I really liked it XD
TeninChwang chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Where exactly is China located in relation to Konohagakure? lol
dark-wolf-howl chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Finally Sakura you understand
Stunning Sunset chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
So glad this fic was updated! Especially considering this is what got me into JiraSaku in the first place. This chapter was surprisingly full of insight, despite being dedicated to sex. I really liked it. Please, more JiraSaku! A sequel? A one-shot? Anything, please!
moor chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
So much of this rings true (and seems plausible); and yay for Sakura not getting 'hung up' over Jiraiya but rather taking the lesson and aiming to apply them as quickly as possible. SAKURA GOT HER GROOVE BACK! (Or, rather, got her groove!) XD Way to go, Jiraiya! Congratulations, Sakura!
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Omfj... this was great! You have to continue!
FreeSkittles chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
ON POINT!
Ox King chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
This was a fantastic short story. Finely, Jiraiya gets some loved thanks for taking the time to write for us fans.
The Mistress Snape chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
That was hot. Like, supernova hot.
Blade Redwind chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Wow, hunny. I never thought I'd see an update for this! So happy you finished it! Loved the sea scene. Kakashi at the end was the icing on the cake. Where have you been?!
Gelasia Kidd chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Nice... seductive without being downright dirty (in a bad way). QwQ
Skyrere chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
hehehe... awesome. I am so glad you finished it this way.
Jiraya never gets enough love.
love-warmth-life chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
OMYGOD I loved this! You, dear author, are amazing. Thank you for making this couple actually work! And such a hot lemon too! I can't wait to read more of your work soon :)
Salinia chapter 3 . 6/30/2014