Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Danny Bunny chapter 3 . 1/4
Honestly? I'm completely surprised that I liked it so much! Hahaha.

It's so good to read something original and fresh and with Sakura as awesome as you made her be. Loved how in character you made everyone. Loved it! 3

Continue with your awesomeness!
lacomtessa chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
I liked how Jiraiya and Sakura hung out for a bit before jumping in the sack. They have chemistry. I'm glad it didn't result in sexlovehappily ever after. Because that is dreadfully unrealistic, not to mention cliche. Go Sakura for instigating your own sexual awakening and being willing to experiment! Woot, woot, girl power!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
-screams internally-
Monarchslayer chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
wowzah
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
Haha amazing!
Arioneway chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
Sweet, hot and lovely. Always have a bit of crush on the pervy-sama and I am so glad to have found this fanfiction. Two of my favourite sexy men Kakashi and Jiraya as a prospect partner... Hot damnn! Ehehehehe. The humour got me laughing like a crazed bafoon. Thank you so much for this fic. Well Done. Cheers!
Amanthya chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Delighted you continued. : ) Are you sure you don't want to continue some more?
Okumura Hikari chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Awesome story! This is the first jiraSaku I have read and I really liked it XD
hugp1x chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Where exactly is China located in relation to Konohagakure? lol
dark-wolf-howl chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Finally Sakura you understand
Stunning Sunset chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
So glad this fic was updated! Especially considering this is what got me into JiraSaku in the first place. This chapter was surprisingly full of insight, despite being dedicated to sex. I really liked it. Please, more JiraSaku! A sequel? A one-shot? Anything, please!
moor chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
So much of this rings true (and seems plausible); and yay for Sakura not getting 'hung up' over Jiraiya but rather taking the lesson and aiming to apply them as quickly as possible. SAKURA GOT HER GROOVE BACK! (Or, rather, got her groove!) XD Way to go, Jiraiya! Congratulations, Sakura!
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Omfj... this was great! You have to continue!
FreeSkittles chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
ON POINT!
Ox King chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
This was a fantastic short story. Finely, Jiraiya gets some loved thanks for taking the time to write for us fans.