Reviews for Lost
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
"Ginny's mine to take care of, you're supposed to watch Ron!"
It's cute them separating sibling responsibility
I can see Ron idolizing Charlie too.
The Miss America chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I love the idea or Charlie looking for Ron and not wanting to give up on him.
Nellied chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow! I absolutely love this and I had never really thought of Charlie feeling like that about Ron. I have been looking for avoid fic set after the wedding for a while and I think this is it!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
oh my... that not so easy for the boys...
nicely done :)
Vanessa chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is brilliant. I love the part of assigning siblings to one another. My parents have eleven kids, and when we were little, we had our own unspoken assignments.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very well written; your dialogue is very realistic and I really liked the story. As a "Charliephile" myself, I would say, 'well done!'
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Love this. An interesting perspective of events, I like the relationship between the two of them
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
nice bonding between Bill and charlie. I like Bill's resoning on why Ron like Charlie best. It makes sence.
KMH1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Nicely done. I like the interaction and the way the boys understood each other.

The fact that going with Harry could be worse than death is interesting too.

Thanks for sharing :)
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Nice, I like how you wrote why Charlie was so desperate to find Ron. And Ron idolising Charlie really works and makes sense.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
THIS! Deep and wide and long is my love for this. I've always wanted a fic that dealt with the family dealing with Ron leaving. This was amazing, and using Bill and Charlie was a stroke of genius. So great.
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Poor Weasley family, They have no way of knowing throughout most of the book if Ron is even alive...
AmyRose512 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I know this story was written years ago, but I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing this! :)
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I loved this one, it was very good. I love the idea,and teh brotherly love :)
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/14/2009